Options

Glu give me 400 gold for my last rewards in pvp

mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
I have the 44th place of the last event and I have not received my rewards, in the place they gave me 400 gold, I said it's not fair, i want moooooooooooooooore

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I have the 44th place of the last event and I have not received my rewards, in the place they gave me 400 gold, I said it's not fair, i want moooooooooooooooore

So why are you complaining on the forums? Go and contact customer service again.
  • Options
    mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
    So why are you complaining on the forums? Go and contact customer service again.

you don't know why?????????????????
    its for the others. [removed by Admin] Warning: personal attacks are not tolerated on the forum.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts

Any gold reward that doesn't result in the prize you won is unequal to the result that should happen. Is the reward that you would have won offered in the store? If yes, how much gold does it cost? That's how much gold they should have given you. Same product or equal replacement value, simple as that.

If the reward is not offered through the store, then it is not possible to get what you earned. Even if they gave you enough gold to purchase a better weapon, it would still not be equal to what should have happened.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I agree DavidT they gave me 400 gold for 3 events not near enough I want the prize on top of the gold the gold should just be a please stick around with us to fix the game peace offering. I really like cks but I have I've 2 million cash I can do nothing with
  • Options
    greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    A reasonable amount of compensation is 4,500 gold. With that amount, you could buy your way to a great prize in the VIP event. That would not only compensate you for not receiving the promised prizes, but also for the time wasted playing...
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Bdaddy76 wrote: »
    I want the prize on top of the gold the gold should just be a please stick around with us to fix the game peace offering. I really like cks but I have I've 2 million cash I can do nothing with
    "Peace offering"? Really? Sorry, but 400 gold + what should have happened is just getting 400 gold that you didn't earn. "No soup for you!" Mr. Greedy. As for the 2 million in cash...would you rather not get a cash/xp reward for the 'repetitive contract hunts' or are you just trying to find an easier way to buy stuff without diamonds/gold?

A reasonable amount of compensation is 4,500 gold. With that amount, you could buy your way to a great prize in the VIP event. That would not only compensate you for not receiving the promised prizes, but also for the time wasted playing...
    As for you, Mr. Greedy #2.....I realize the word "reasonable" is a relative term, but the compensation comparison you wrote about would be similar to trading in a Honda Civic for a Mercedes SLK. If you're getting more than enough gold to get a better weapon than you actually earned, how does that apply to "but also for the time wasted playing..."?

Anyway...hopefully the new update takes care of the PVP prizes issue and we can get back to getting what we earned, no more, no less, just fair rewards for a job well done.

Good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.