Global assault

bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
The Last Intel level doesn't load. I just get the load screen. Other than that... Looks good.

Comments

• bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    The Last Intel level doesn't load. I just get the load screen. Other than that... Looks good.

There's two quests in there that are locked up too. One is a locate and snipe mission in North America, the other one is just to the right of that.
  • greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    Still glitchy & buggy. PVP still freezes up. Now it's freezing in campaign mode. Taking out the Trash mission froze up. It's a property destruction mission. Won't be spending any real money till the glitches are handled. They have enough advertisers so they can use the revenue from advertising to fund R&D. I'll save my money till the product works.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Still glitchy & buggy. PVP still freezes up. Now it's freezing in campaign mode. Taking out the Trash mission froze up. It's a property destruction mission. Won't be spending any real money till the glitches are handled. They have enough advertisers so they can use the revenue from advertising to fund R&D. I'll save my money till the product works.
    I saw that Francis hid behind 'forum policy' in the "don't spend money" thread...total BS. Not paying for a faulty product makes sense. The game is working for me after the update, so I don't have any excuse to not spend real money, but for those like you that still have a faulty version of the game, I wouldn't spend a dime until the game is working for you.

Good luck and hopefully see you in the the field soon.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi David,

There is no hiding behind anything. I'm here and glad to see the update is working for you.
    but for those like you that still have a faulty version of the game

What exactly does this mean? how could someone else have a faulty version? it's the same version. the same update, the same code. What exactly are we trying to do here with these comments?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Hi David,

There is no hiding behind anything. I'm here and glad to see the update is working for you.
    Thank you, the game has been working for me, as the game was designed to. I am enjoying the new content and graphics.
    As for the 'hiding' part. The fact is that the game had glitches and a paying consumer didn't want to pay money for a game with glitches. That is reasonable. It is also reasonable that you would close a thread about a past game issue after the game update was released, with the assumption that the game glitches were corrected. However, I found the warning about 'forum rules' a unnecessary distraction.
    What exactly does this mean? how could someone else have a faulty version? it's the same version. the same update, the same code. What exactly are we trying to do here with these comments?
    Just stating facts. The game update is working for some people and not for others. It makes sense that someone would pay for a game that works and it is completely reasonable that if the game does not work for them, they wouldn't pay for it.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • EnviroEnviro Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have never had the game freeze in campaign mode until this update. You should expect updates to improve overall gameplay. This is a step back. I think it might be time to find another game to play on my iphone. This one is going downhill and fast.
    David: that's great. thanks for your perspective.

For everyone who is having an issue with the game, this is why we have customer Care. they work every day on such issues and help resolve them by coordinating with the Contract Killer team.

Spending your time on a Glu forum jumping from thread to thread to warn people not to spend money is not a "reasonable" action. As a Glu employee I am here to help everyone with their issues as well as look after my employer. so the warning is valid and will stand. talking about it here in this thread after it is done is the distraction so let's drop this subject and move on please.

Bottom line: The game is still being improved as we speak. We love to get your feedback and we are actively working on it. We appreciate your comments and we are reviewing them with the team to make sure we deliver a better experience as we go.

Thanks again for reading.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    My errors on Global Assault.

I'm on iOS 8.1.2. iPhone 6 plus

Offer rescinded - Plant the bomb.

When I click on it it shows the loading picture and the text on the bottom changes.
    I can also hear firing taking place but I still only see the loading picture.
    When I click on the lower right it sounds like I am firing but I still only see the loading picture with the hint-text still changing.
    Only way out is to close the app.

Breaking Bread.

Same thing as the one above. Loading picture, hint-text changes and if I clock on the lower right I am firing. Still only see the loading picture.
    Only way out is to close the app.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Breaking Bread has been fixed. The team has confirmed this and they are fixing the other ones.

Thanks for your patience.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Breaking Bread has been fixed. The team has confirmed this and they are fixing the other ones.

Both Offer rescinded and Breaking Bread is now working for me. Thanks!
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Difficult to balance angry customers/constructive exchanges. One thing people aren't recognizing is that GLU cares enough to have problem solvers monitoring the forums and using it to disseminate info as well as catch glitches. Seeing this is a first for me, and some of those companies have haf games out for 4+ years. 🍺 to you.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    Both Offer rescinded and Breaking Bread is now working for me. Thanks!

Glad to hear it's working. The team is also working on some other bugs which should be addressed soon.
  • YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi, anybody can't play Tower Of Power? Not working for me. Any help...
  • YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    I can play it now. Just reboot my iPad. The other Russian long range also playable.