Feedback

Comments

• ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    Delbar wrote: »
    Campaign levels have increased till 50 and base tier? At least if there are two guns with 2880 power will be more competitive in pvp matches. Thanks for the information, as on my droid doesn't show up any updates for now! Hope they will find a remedy soon for droid :-)
    Yes, there is another base upgrade. I didn't check first because I haven't yet finished my base 5. But funnily, the upgrades for base 5 are 2'000 diamonds less than before. That's nice :)
    Whether 50 is top level I don't know. I was still at level 40 as I didn't play campaign because of the gold. We'll see.

My energy was back, I played once and suddenly it disappeared again. It's doing it all the time, don't know why. Once it was on 10 sec and I thought I quickly play campaign and when I finished all the energy was gone. Really weird oO But btw, it's on 10 minutes now until you get a new energy.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    kimk4.png~original

Where is this in the sniper game ;-)
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • LuxandraLilyLuxandraLily Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sorry wrong post place V_V
    Can someone please explain how it is possible (after this short time since the update) to have a base strenght of 5700?!?

And btw, this energy thing is really not working. And also back to 20 Minutes (when it's working).
  • OrfpitOrfpit Registered Users 6 Posts
    If you pay you have all updates at once
    Still major bugs after Intel 5,many missions are not loading at all
    Now I noticed all missions not loading are North America
    Neither missions nor PVP is loading..for hours now!!

And thanks for your answer Orfpit, this explains a lot..but sad that people do that, now it's even more impossible to beat them. I mean..2880 or 5700, that's a huge difference! At least with my 1440 I could beat 2880 sometimes, with luck and skills..but now?

Btw, can someone explain the colours? White is like..really below and green is about the same and orange is hard to beat?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I am compiling your feedback on the new update to report to our time to check in on. What would make this process easier and faster would be:

Detailed description of the issue, involving regions, modes and levels you are having the issue on. What the issue entails as well as the name of the Device you are using. So we know if it is a iOS issue or Android issue, or both!

Thank you in advance.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Shikoba wrote: »
    Can someone please explain how it is possible (after this short time since the update) to have a base strength of 5700?!?

5700? Are you sure you're not mixing that up with a weapon power rating you saw? Highest base rating I think I've ran into so far was about 3700.

UPDATE: Just ran into a 5760 defense. Time for a new Tesla and Heavy!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Shikoba wrote: »
    Can someone please explain how it is possible (after this short time since the update) to have a base strenght of 5700?!?

And btw, this energy thing is really not working. And also back to 20 Minutes (when it's working).

He upgraded his base with gold.
  • HutchGSHutchGS Registered Users 24 Posts
    So what has happened to the free gold for watching videos? I've watched about a dozen videos in three sessions today yet still no gold awarded. This is a new bug for me. C'mon, GLU. Get it together!
  • CharbabyCharbaby Registered Users 7 Posts
    Having an issue with a hangup for the Northeast US location in campaign mode. Game ALWAYS hangs here after update in new area. Hung last mission prior to 3 rd Intel msn, and skipped it....now hangs as 1st msn after intell grab. Also....you should probably not offer weapons on a one time offer that the player already owns! The game should prevent a duplicate purchase OR offer weapons not previously seen in game! Also, game still screws me when trying to find PVP at times....VERY frustrating! (I'm on an ipad2 retinal display) thanks, Sam
  • HutchGSHutchGS Registered Users 24 Posts
    Well, I finally got the gold I was due (at least most of it) from watching videos. Just slow in delivery I guess. But now the Battle Log function isn't working so I can't get Revenge. Frustrating.
  • Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
    I just tried to do a PVP battle and received a network connection error, clicked the retry button a few times, then finally closed the game. Logged back in to find all of my diamonds gone and the game requiring over 1000 diamonds to find another PVP battle. I did not lose energy, just a lot of diamonds. Android game version 1.2.1
    Steve_S wrote: »
    I just tried to do a PVP battle and received a network connection error, clicked the retry button a few times, then finally closed the game. Logged back in to find all of my diamonds gone and the game requiring over 1000 diamonds to find another PVP battle. I did not lose energy, just a lot of diamonds. Android game version 1.2.1

"all of my diamonds gone"; does that mean there wasn't any registered attacks in the "social" attack log section?

Before this latest update, I had some instances where I got kicked out of the game and while the game was restarting I got attacked an unexplained amount of times (4 attacks in under 3 minutes of being logged out), but there was usually some note of how my diamonds were taken in the 'social' attack/defense history.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    "all of my diamonds gone"; does that mean there wasn't any registered attacks in the "social" attack log section?

Before this latest update, I had some instances where I got kicked out of the game and while the game was restarting I got attacked an unexplained amount of times (4 attacks in under 3 minutes of being logged out), but there was always some note of how my diamonds were taken in the 'social' attack/defense history.

There were no registered attacks.
    Already reported to customer care....

The issue I had before the update in PVP came back after 1 full successful day without game errors. The issue is that after the doors open and my player advances, the game puts me in a birds-eye view of the game. Specifically the PVP where you're attacking from the second floor. After advancing forward and while you move from one side of the bridge to another side, the birds-eye view of the game begins. The opponent runs underneath the bridge you are able to move across. While still in the birds-eye view, you can see the opponent locator arrow under the bridge, but when trying to shoot the opponent the game goes back to the standard horizontal view. So there isn't a way to shoot the opponent that remains under the bridge.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    This morning I've done my update finally on my droid. Well just started playing the campaign mode and from level 40 the game skipped six levels immediately without any rewards (gold). Another thing, why most of the time I can't watch videos for earning some gold! Im stuck can't earn some gold from watching videos. If I just change my ip maybe it will help?
    Does anyone agree that a Heavy with 7200 power should have the same star rating as a AR with 6560 power or even an AR with 7360 power? How about a Tesla with 5520 power versus a sniper with 3680 or 4000 power? I understand that you can't list Zeus Elite as a 6.0 because it doesn't reach the 5760 power rating, but to put in the same star rating as the "Rapier Elite" is an insult to all Tesla weapon owners. LOL. I don't use star ratings, but just saying that I'd use a Tesla with 5520 power over a Sniper with 5760 power any day of the week.

Weapons listed as 6.5 stars:
    "Pernach" - Heavy - Max Power 7200
    "Dragonfly" - AR - Max Power 6560
    "Locust" - AR - Max Power 7360

5.5 stars:
    "Zeus Elite" - Tesla - Max Power 5520
    "Lance" - Sniper - Max Power 4000
    "Rapier Elite" - Sniper - Max Power 3680
    "Hellhound" - Heavy - Max Power 3280
    "Demon Elite" - Heavy - Max Power 3680
    "Genie" - Heavy - Max Power 3680
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Region is North America at global assault mode,it starts at Intel 5 and continues to 6 where I can't finish it,it's all short range mode so at the moment I have one mission from Intel 5 and 3 from Intel 6 stuck.I am on iOS 8.1.2 with iPhone 6 plus.When the mission starts loading just hungs there while I heat shooting in the back
    Orfpit wrote: »
    Region is North America at global assault mode,it starts at Intel 5 and continues to 6 where I can't finish it,it's all short range mode so at the moment I have one mission from Intel 5 and 3 from Intel 6 stuck.I am on iOS 8.1.2 with iPhone 6 plus

I use iOS too and haven't come up to that issue yet. Have you already reported this issue through customer care so GLU tech support can get it fixed for everyone?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I did from yesterday but no answer,now I'm stuck and can't move any further,guys with android do you have the same problem?
    Campaign mode till level 50 only? We where at level 40 and suddenly at level 46 and then only 4 levels up till 50, earned only 20 gold. Upgrading base tier the max diamonds is 64,000! It's already difficult to get 32,000 of diamonds as the game always freeze. Campaign mode still restarts because of server maintenance, pvp matches streak 10 or 15 and it stops!
  • zeebequezeebeque Registered Users 9 Posts
    Find target - 995 diamonds

Ahahahahaahahahaha, what a ****!
  • AlladynosAlladynos Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hello. Since yesterday, I got the message. Please restart the game, because it is the lack of communication with the server. Once I do that, then I lose, all the diamonds.
    Bugs, bugs, freeze, bugs, bugs, bugs, freeze...

Great update!! Thank you!!!
  • bobo74bobo74 Registered Users 1 Posts
    After new update....ALL MY DIAMOND GONE 3 TIMES...PLS DO SOMETHING N PLS REPAY ALL MY DIAMOND FOR 3 TIMES!!!!!
    zeebeque wrote: »
    Find target - 995 diamonds

Ahahahahaahahahaha, what a ****!

The same happened to me right now. To play a pvp match 1,240 diamonds? After the game was loading to play a match, it stopped loading immediately and I lost my diamonds. Now I'm still waiting to generate them!

An update what is happening, waiting my vault to generate 1,240 diamonds as I lost them without hitting find new target and pressed again to play an event.... You know what happened? I lost an energy, game streak and also the 1,240 diamonds. Just great!! I'm done for today, goodluck who is playing the tournament, too glitchy...
    Restarted game and 125 for finding target. Looks fine. Then fight, my final killing shot at PVP against Limon, game freezes, I restart it and what do I see? ATTACK LOST...