Options

Cash is now useless. period

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
Hey all, B4 update, weapons were upgradable with cash or gold, first tier of upgrade was diamonds, balance was cash or gold. NOW It's all diamonds or gold. So for those like myself that played campaigns waiting for this update, it was all for nothing. Just bought a Tesla, all upgrades show diamonds or gold.
In addition maxed players, such as myself and others, will really have no reason to continue playing once maxed again. I've got over a mil thats now useless.
I can understand why obvious change, but rewarding a currency thats cannot be redeemed is simply
stupifying.
Thoughts,

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    rastafari wrote: »
    Hey all, B4 update, weapons were upgradable with cash or gold, first tier of upgrade was diamonds, balance was cash or gold. NOW It's all diamonds or gold. So for those like myself that played campaigns waiting for this update, it was all for nothing. Just bought a Tesla, all upgrades show diamonds or gold.
    In addition maxed players, such as myself and others, will really have no reason to continue playing once maxed again. I've got over a mil thats now useless.
    I can understand why obvious change, but rewarding a currency thats cannot be redeemed is simply
    stupifying.
    Thoughts,

Congratz on the tesla rifle, which one did you get? Unfortunately, tesla rifles and heavy guns can only be upgraded with diamonds or gold.
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hey thanks for setting me straight, I got the zeus, are Mini guns same diamonds or gold upgrade?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Hey thanks for setting me straight, I got the zeus, are Mini guns same diamonds or gold upgrade?

If you're referring to heavy guns then yes they are only gold and diamond.
  • Options
    GreggxGreggx Registered Users 7 Posts
    I agree
    stupifying.
    Thoughts,

I totally agree,,, you fight for cash and then can't use it any where,, no really fair,, pointless even,,,
    Is this game just to bleed us ?
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    I'm curious that always the same players are on the top 30! You need to be a millionaire or an invester to spend all that gold to be on top. Or some testers hired to play and keep the game competitive? So far 100 gold cost €4.31and the bigger pack is 3,200 gold that costs €86.38, but seriously whats the point of buying gold as by time the weapons will be outdated? The game is still glitchy to spend an ammount of real cash and for what? When you are at streak 10 there is always an network error or the game stops loading, you will never be on top with this things. Spending many hours of gameplay for just the fun of it without good results.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Greggx wrote: »
    Is this game just to bleed us ?
    Like bleeding a dried turnip...have fun out there!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Delbar wrote: »
    I'm curious that always the same players are on the top 30!
    There was probably a roll over of AP points from the last tournament because some players didn't get their rewards, but hopefully the game update fixed that, so no one will have a head start for next weeks tournament.
    Delbar wrote: »
    Spending many hours of gameplay for just the fun of it without good results.
    That is the risk we take playing a game that still being developed.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    redcofferedcoffe Registered Users 3 Posts
    That is the risk we take playing a game that still being developed.