Options

Pvp locking up

ImaftauImaftau Registered Users 14 Posts
It pretty disappointing when I've got a win streak going and the game locks up while loading and its shows as attack lost😡 using gold for energy just to see it waisted! It's happened twice!! What's the problem? Even connected to high speed wifi!

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Imaftau wrote: »
    It pretty disappointing when I've got a win streak going and the game locks up while loading and its shows as attack lost�� using gold for energy just to see it waisted! It's happened twice!! What's the problem? Even connected to high speed wifi!

I agree, even though I haven't been playing as much as usual because of the AP roll over, it is still nice to climb the leaderboard 25 AP at a time when you spend enough diamonds to make sure you won't loose a match. After my first 3 failed PVP matches, due to various game issues, I started a 12 match win streak which just got ended by a stuck loading screen. I've got a screen shot to prove it, thanks to GLU adding the winning streak numbers to the graphics. On to the next potential win streak.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I agree, even though I haven't been playing as much as usual because of the AP roll over, it is still nice to climb the leaderboard 25 AP at a time when you spend enough diamonds to make sure you won't loose a match. After my first 3 failed PVP matches, due to various game issues, I started a 12 match win streak which just got ended by a stuck loading screen. I've got a screen shot to prove it, thanks to GLU adding the winning streak numbers to the graphics. On to the next potential win streak.

We are in the same ship and there are other players like us! Hope glu will fix it after a long period waiting for a good upgrade. But every game has glitches, thats why we need to report to admins so they will take note. Finally saying this is the best shooting game I downloaded on my droid. :-)
  • Options
    ImaftauImaftau Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yep just happened again total bs!!! Please fix this issue!
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Imaftau wrote: »
    It pretty disappointing when I've got a win streak going and the game locks up while loading and its shows as attack lost using gold for energy just to see it waisted! It's happened twice!! What's the problem? Even connected to high speed wifi!

Same problem here. Annoying.

I guess it's bad programming or bad servers. Or both.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Reloading the game every 15 minutes or so seems to cut the glitch ing way way down.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    coolH2O73coolH2O73 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »
    Reloading the game every 15 minutes or so seems to cut the glitch ing way way down.

I agree. Reloading the game has helped me as well, especially when I use my gold to purchase energy. That being said, it is definitely irritating when I lose energy and a win streak because of the game freezing after my purchase