cant' play

IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
hi
i am trying to play the game from last day after the update,but getting the error 106000,i am playing on my iphone 5s,i tried restarting the phone and closing all the other apps,but no use,please advice what i should do
Prev1

Comments

• Base956Base956 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Same here. Managed a few games but now get constant network error msgs. Nothing wrong with network. IPhone 5s latest iOS, latest update to the game.
  • Kcole81Kcole81 Registered Users 1 Posts
    same here...been trying to play for hours, but keep getting the same 106000 error code. I tested different networks as well.
  • GreggxGreggx Registered Users 7 Posts
    Isn't anyone gonna respond to this problem?????? Same 106000 error
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    hi
    i am trying to play the game from last day after the update,but getting the error 106000,i am playing on my iphone 5s,i tried restarting the phone and closing all the other apps,but no use,please advice what i should do

Team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. Thanks for letting us know.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. Thanks for letting us know.

dear super admin
    thanks for the reply,but what about the time and diamonds or cash or gold lost because we could not play the game,its not our fault,right?please reward us all with some gold or diamonds to make us all feel that we are not being fooled.hop[e you understand what i am saying,thanks again
  • RadyaRadya Registered Users 5 Posts
    A time table would be nice for those of us that are Still waiting to get into game instead of we are looking at it
  • HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    dear super admin
    thanks for the reply,but what about the time and diamonds or cash or gold lost because we could not play the game,its not our fault,right?please reward us all with some gold or diamonds to make us all feel that we are not being fooled.hop[e you understand what i am saying,thanks again

Great questions but they don't care about us, lol.
    Great questions but they don't care about us, lol.

thank you heerdunter2014,its really sad they don't care!
    Still no luck. In Service Delivery Management, such a Denial of Service is a major Problem and I would expect all resources to be thrown into a resolution. Additionally, I would expect updates to customers at least every 2 hours.
    Yes, I was a SDM for a well-known Japanese computer manufacturer that sounds like Ju-jitsu....
    Just loaded it on to an iPhone 4S. It's clunky, but works okay. Still no joy with iPhone 5S.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Base956 wrote: »
    Just loaded it on to an iPhone 4S. It's clunky, but works okay. Still no joy with iPhone 5S.

IMO - As far as iPhones go, I would not recommend anything less than an iPhone 4 with 32MB flash, 512MB RAM, at least 4GB of available memory, and reliable wifi. Technically older models might work, but game graphics get so inconsistently choppy that it completely takes away from the gaming experience. I would probably stay away from first generation iPads as well, but again, technically they work.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I'm normally on iPhone 5S, but tried the old 4S out of curiosity....
    I'm normally on iPhone 5S, but tried the old 4S out of curiosity....

Well if the 4s is working, 5s is not, and both are running the same version of iOS; it doesn't make sense that it would be related to hardware or iOS. Same available memory? No apps running in the background on either one? Connected to same wifi?

If yes, that IS a conundrum... Are you holding both iPhones the same way, LOL?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • OsideCCSOsideCCS Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's been 2 days and I'm still getting this message, "Server maintenance is being held. please, try again latter." Can't even open the game. I am on an iPad, I have restarted and rebooted, no change. PLEASE HELP! I would like to keep playing. I was about to hit tier 6.
    Both 4S and 5S are up to date with their relevant iOS; the 4S on 7.1.2 and the 5S is on 8.1.2
    OsideCCS wrote: »
    It's been 2 days and I'm still getting this message, "Server maintenance is being held. please, try again latter." Can't even open the game. I am on an iPad, I have restarted and rebooted, no change. PLEASE HELP! I would like to keep playing. I was about to hit tier 6.

What kind of iPad? What are the hardware specifications and iOS version?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Both 4S and 5S are up to date with their relevant iOS; the 4S on 7.1.2 and the 5S is on 8.1.2

Well at least that difference in iOS gives GLU tech support some where to start. Good luck with your 4s! Tiny screens are fun added challenge.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • TihovTihov Registered Users 5 Posts
    Admin - 2 days unable to play now. Iphone 6. Installed on IPad and works but puts me at the beginning of the game. Not good enough - too many lost diamonds...
  • gizmo1gizmo1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same issue. iPad 2 Air latest IOS 8.1.2 64G.
    I was able to play the game for several days with no issues, and got to level 5. Don't want to de-install, and re-install and start from scratch... I wish you could login with profile and save all the levels.
    Something must have happened server side... It's not a client side issue. Too many people affected on different hardware.
    hi all
    i havent been able to play the game after the latest update,its showing the error 106000,please advice what i should do,i have contacted the customer and no reply from them also,i am using iphone5s and the os is 8.1.2.i really liked this game i have spent almost 500 gold,would love to play the game again.thanks
    Server is currently down for maintenance; let's hope it's to apply a patch to fix our issue...
    False alarm. Servers are back up and the same problem still exists.
  • PeakskunkPeakskunk Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yep, won't start up on me ipad since last update as well...what gives, glu?!?!
    I've found a resolution to the issue, but only use it if you are au fait with what is involved, AND use it at your own peril....
    Carry out a backup of your device, then a full reset, then restore from your backup.
    My reset didn't go to plan as the iPhone 5S got its knickers in a twist and I had to restore via iTunes instead of iCloud, but that's another story!
    Anyway, the game is back up and running (for now).....
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The team is working on various issues right now. We will have an update for you when we have more information about fixes. Thanks for your patience.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello,

Can I get the in game names of all of you that are getting the 106000 error. Thank you in advance.
    Forgive me asking, but why?
    I've managed a workaround and am now back in.
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello,

Can I get the in game names of all of you that are getting the 106000 error. Thank you in advance.

In game name is BASE586
    Forgive me asking, but why?
    I've managed a workaround and am now back in.

I don't speak for GLU, but it makes sense that they would need to look at ALL of the specifics of people having issues, since not everyone is having the same issues, or issues at all.

GLU has to know how the game, with your device, 'showed it's work' to determine how the game came up with the wrong answer.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    hi
    i am still getting the error 106000!my screen name is iamready!i have done almost all the troubleshooting steps including the complete restore!still the same error!my email is sandeeps1982@gmail.com