Missing Diamonds

leewilli0270leewilli0270 Registered Users 3 Posts
First of all, since the update i have had the same problem as others. one problem I have not had until now is my diamonds coming up missing. There is no notice that they were won by other players, and while the game was telling me that there were server errors every time I tried to do the PvP tourney, when I went back in my vault and went from 10,000 diamonds to 200!! This is such a great game when its working, but you guys got to get this fixed cuz its starting to get aggravating. Oh, n not to mention, every time something like this happens I go from a manageable rank back to a ****py one. I was at 7,000 something, now back to over 10,000...

Comments

• udt32000udt32000 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same problem, keep getting the server error message in PvP. After restarting the game,my diamonds went from 29,000 to 99. This is the second times that happen.
  • Yann_FranceYann_France Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same bug also since the new update.
    I spend 5 hours to play and more than 40000 diamonds lost !!!
    Sometime 1260 diamonds to choose on pvp just after the restart.
  • poorcharliepoorcharlie Registered Users 5 Posts
    Has anyone had the pvp request 1024 diamond s for a match? It has happened to me twice and each time my vault has been depleted.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    For the missing Diamond issue: are you playing on Android or iOS?
  • Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    For the missing Diamond issue: are you playing on Android or iOS?

As I also reported in the Bug thread, I am on the Android version. I have experienced the lost diamonds several times now as well as the 1240 to find a PVP.
  • MiMaxMiMax Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here, also on android.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    This is the third time, loosing more than 28,000 of diamonds! To find a new target it asks for 1,240 and I'm playing on android. Hours playing for nothing unfortunately!
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know. We have dispatched this to the Android team and will be researching it right away.
  • Yann_FranceYann_France Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi Francis

It's ok for me. No more bug with the diamonds now. Thanks.
    Android 4.4.2
  • Fireace75Fireace75 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am still having the issue as above. I am on Android. Plus when my defense lost, diamonds get pulled from my safehouse, not my base. Help
    Lost about 20k diamonds so far, and no way to save them up.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Have you tried a hard reboot of your device? This may stop the issue.
  • Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Have you tried a hard reboot of your device? This may stop the issue.

Rebooting my Android device numerous times and still have same issues.
  • StageofHistoryStageofHistory Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm also getting very frustrated that diamonds are being taken from my safehouse after being banked or rewarded... I've had numerous times that thousands are taken from my vault after defence losses, and there's no way that much had built up since I last banked. I'm playing on iOS.
  • bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm also getting very frustrated that diamonds are being taken from my safehouse after being banked or rewarded... I've had numerous times that thousands are taken from my vault after defence losses, and there's no way that much had built up since I last banked. I'm playing on iOS.
    It seems this was nerfed but the in game text wasn't updated. If you read the FAQ, it will explain it to you.
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    Another thing I've noticed is that sometimes when I collect diamonds they are not being added to the total in the vault. Ayone else have this problem?