Options

Win streak ends at 19 due to freeze

MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
The update is great. Love it. I'm on iPhone 4s with iOS 8.1.2 I believe and all was going great until now. GLU glitch ends my streak at 19. Very excited to have something new to do. The real test will be Saturday when more ppl play more often. I was hoping this would have been fixed. But I can wait.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Although I haven't been playing very much because of the AP points roll over issue, I have had a win streak without a game error up to 12 in a row. Win streak, without a game error, history for this tournament: 1, 1, 3, 5, 12, 10, and now currently 2 (and going, hopefully).

UPDATE as of 1-23-2015: I made it to 25 matches in a row without a game error, unfortunately it was ended after my 'base economy upgrade completed' message popped up.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    FrozenF1REFrozenF1RE Registered Users 11 Posts
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten more then 19 on their win streak?
    So far I haven't. Max was 19 for me (with every other number under that freezing as well)
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    FrozenF1RE wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten more then 19 on their win streak?
    So far I haven't. Max was 19 for me (with every other number under that freezing as well)

I've had my fair share of problems but currently my win streak is 62.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    FrozenF1REFrozenF1RE Registered Users 11 Posts
    WHAT?? Do you have some sort of secret Batline directly connected to their servers?
    What device and connection are you using?
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    FrozenF1RE wrote: »
    WHAT?? Do you have some sort of secret Batline directly connected to their servers?
    What device and connection are you using?

iPhone 6 plus. iOS 8.1.2
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    suntzusuntzu Registered Users 3 Posts
    Win streak? I have been getting the server error message for two days. ***?
  • Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    suntzu wrote: »
    Win streak? I have been getting the server error message for two days. ***?
    Have you completely restarted your device?
    I made it to 45 before crashing, but.. It was probably my fault. I'm in an area that has poor internet connectivity and I moved to an area with even worse area prematurely.
  • Options
    coolH2O73coolH2O73 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I've had a win streak of 50, & 64 just to be taken away due to freezing. I'm on an iPhone 6 with iOS 8. And, btw, has anyone fallen through a black hole yet in the campaign contracts? ��
  • Options
    coolH2O73 wrote: »
    I've had a win streak of 50, & 64 just to be taken away due to freezing. I'm on an iPhone 6 with iOS 8. And, btw, has anyone fallen through a black hole yet in the campaign contracts? ��

"Fallen through a black hole"..LOL
    If what you mean is when your agent runs out of the game graphics into an undefined black area while still being shot from behind; yes, I've experienced that too, but not since this last update.

Good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    "Fallen through a black hole"..LOL
    If what you mean is when your agent runs out of the game graphics into an undefined black area while still being shot from behind; yes, I've experienced that too, but not since this last update.

Good luck.

LOL! Exactly! Although I don't know what direction I'm being shot at. Tried to attach a screen shot, but apparently unable to. Very funny though, I've been in the situation twice now.
  • Options
    coolH2O73 wrote: »
    LOL! Exactly! Although I don't know what direction I'm being shot at. Tried to attach a screen shot, but apparently unable to. Very funny though, I've been in the situation twice now.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I've sent screen shots multiple times to customer care in the past. Another variation of that issue, which was much more fun to look at, is the time my agent ran through the settings as if I was the defensive player; up and down stairs through the back of the game setting. It was awesome and well worth the 'lost attack'; only happened once though and screen shots didn't do it justice.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    Well, if it makes you feel any better, I've sent screen shots multiple times to customer care in the past. Another variation of that issue, which was much more fun to look at, is the time my agent ran through the settings as if I was the defensive player; up and down stairs through the back of the game setting. It was awesome and well worth the 'lost attack'; only happened once though and screen shots didn't do it justice.

LoL...can't say that I've seen that, but it's definitely funny.