Feedback

Comments

• Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
    Steve_S wrote: »
    I just tried to do a PVP battle and received a network connection error, clicked the retry button a few times, then finally closed the game. Logged back in to find all of my diamonds gone and the game requiring over 1000 diamonds to find another PVP battle. I did not lose energy, just a lot of diamonds. Android game version 1.2.1

OK, this just happened again, and I lost over 4000 diamonds that I had already collected. I actually took screen shots to prove it this time. So, I have a reproducable error.
  • chelofriaschelofrias Registered Users 1 Posts
    Had an error so i restarted the game and i lost all of my gems and the pvp is asking for over 1240 gems to play.
    What should i do?
  • kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    I've had every problems above, freezing of loading pvp games, "network error code" causing crash and empty vault, extra expense of finding a new pvp opponent...this update really got many glitches, especially I'm sure in a stable WIFI connection.
    The most frustrating one is when I finally beated a pvp opponent, and the screen start to play "opening the vault", then popout "ERROR CODE" and the game restarted itself...Guess what? you've lost that battle and win streak.

DEVICE:android 4.4.3
  • CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite Registered Users 42 Posts
    I am currently on the group of missions to collect the fourth piece of Intel data on the newest update, I cannot open a mission in North America. All I get is a loading screen and I have to restart the game. iPad 4th gen
  • poorcharliepoorcharlie Registered Users 5 Posts
    Pvp match requesting 1024 diamonds to find opponent and each time my diamond vault is depleted. Playing on android.
  • joker124joker124 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Delbar wrote: »
    The same happened to me right now. To play a pvp match 1,240 diamonds? After the game was loading to play a match, it stopped loading immediately and I lost my diamonds. Now I'm still waiting to generate them!

An update what is happening, waiting my vault to generate 1,240 diamonds as I lost them without hitting find new target and pressed again to play an event.... You know what happened? I lost an energy, game streak and also the 1,240 diamonds. Just great!! I'm done for today, goodluck who is playing the tournament, too glitchy...

Yeah, me too, twice I had the same error notification and CKS rebooted and POOF all my diamonds disappeard.
    Does someone from GLU could do something, like giving me back my lost diamonds, mine and those of others players???
  • AlladynosAlladynos Registered Users 14 Posts
    Gentlemen.

When you have a message to restart the game( "network error code") do not do it. Reach out to the game, using the HOME button. Start the game again then. Then diamonds do not disappear.
  • Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
    Alladynos wrote: »
    Gentlemen.

When you have a message to restart the game( "network error code") do not do it. Reach out to the game, using the HOME button. Start the game again then. Then diamonds do not disappear.

But that is just a work around and not a fix to the obvious bug in the system.
  • MiMaxMiMax Registered Users 2 Posts
    Terrible this update .... 40.000 diamonds gone, impossible to play the pvp tournament now.
  • ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    @Alladynos, there are also women playing :P
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Shikoba wrote: »
    @Alladynos, there are also women playing :P

It would be pretty fun to see the brunette woman, that hands out weapons/equipment, in the field. I don't mind the buzz cut blonde stud avatar, but I wouldn't mind seeing some long hair tossing around while I tear up some defenses. JMO - Making the game consistently work for everyone is the top priority, followed by new game content, but a new avatar is on my wish list, along with being able to hire help and group play.

Have fun out there!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • oranceorance Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey you know what is happening in the game .Error code 106000 has been on my device now for 3 days I messaged the team and no answer pleas give us a clear answer on what is going on.putting in mind that I also cant download any item from the Glu website in app store.using I 6 plus and my internet connection is working fine
  • oranceorance Registered Users 8 Posts
    no body cares about error code 106000 in contract killer sniper for 3 days now
    So theoretically ask you GLU team ?

Is the window where the default message, Thanks for the gold, sucker :) There should be written by default thanks for diamonds, Sucker :)

Regards

@Shikoba
    Yes, of course, sorry :)
  • THEREAPER570THEREAPER570 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Uninstall and then re-install. It worked for me.
  • OsideCCSOsideCCS Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's been 2 days and I'm still getting this message, "Server maintenance is being held. please, try again latter." Can't even open the game. I am on an iPad, I have restarted and rebooted, no change. PLEASE HELP! I would like to keep playing. I was about to hit tier 6.
  • JayLima1881JayLima1881 Registered Users 2 Posts
    m
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello my fellow players!

We are opening this thread so that you, the players, can provide feedback on anything in game. Be it events and/or "bugs" that you come across.

Please describe the issue you are reporting and provide any screen shots or even video if you can. Also please provide us with what type of device you are using and what OS version you are on.

As always please follow forum rules when posting.

My game always freez and lost everything... Im using ipad air with IOS 8.1.2
    SUGGESTION: It would be really fun if we were able to blow up all of the vehicles in the campaign sections; including the 18 wheeler(s), taxi(s),the floating boat, and maybe even the train that passes by if you have a high powered Tesla fully charged?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Mrau2uMrau2u Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm unable to load the campaign, starts downloading and goes up to 10% then reverse back to 0. Says to check my internet connection but my connection works fine for the rest of the parts of the game. Have tried this while of different wifi's and on 4g, all the same. I'm using a iPhone 5 with whatever version was before the 8.1.2 update as I haven't installed that yet. I was able to download and play the campaign when it first came out but haven't been able too the last few days.
    Mrau2u wrote: »
    I'm unable to load the campaign, starts downloading and goes up to 10% then reverse back to 0. Says to check my internet connection but my connection works fine for the rest of the parts of the game. Have tried this while of different wifi's and on 4g, all the same. I'm using a iPhone 5 with whatever version was before the 8.1.2 update as I haven't installed that yet. I was able to download and play the campaign when it first came out but haven't been able too the last few days.

I've come up to that issue as well since the last game update was rolled out. Some times restarting the game fixes the campaign section issue, but not all of the time. Definitely not an internet connection issue though. Probably some type of server maintenance on the back end; I know GLU is updating things frequently right now.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Mrau2uMrau2u Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the reply, have tried restarting the game and rebooting my phone with no results. Scared to uninstall and reinstall game as I've read you lose everything and have to start over in the game.
    Mrau2u wrote: »
    Scared to uninstall and reinstall game as I've read you lose everything and have to start over in the game.

Personally, I would wait a few more days to see if the issues get cleared up for you, but if you start to get impatient and really want to try the backup/uninstall/reinstall process...First I would check out the "What's the best path to changing devices" thread. (Forum home page, Info Desk section, Customer Care, 4th 'sticky note' down.)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • gurpreetsinghchandigurpreetsinghchandi Registered Users 10 Posts
    Offer an offline game save progress for contract killer sniper rather than just a cloud save because turning on your wifi and running your game at the same time will cost a lot of battery power on a smartphone and will cost a lot of resources also.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Error on PVP events.

The error of PVP events loading and loading and loading are more frequent during weekends. Maybe more people logged in?
    One thing I found is that whenever I get that problem when I have choosen to revenge on another player is that when I have restarted the game and try to revenge on the same player he/she is online.

Could the problem with the PVP game forever loading-and-loading be that between you find a person to attack and until you press revenge/attack that player has come online and therefore creates that loading error?

Maybe worth for the programmers to look into? I think one of the admins stated in another thread that the pvp-loading-error was supposed to be gone?
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • JanbenzonJanbenzon Registered Users 23 Posts
    orance wrote: »
    Hey you know what is happening in the game .Error code 106000 has been on my device now for 3 days I messaged the team and no answer pleas give us a clear answer on what is going on.putting in mind that I also cant download any item from the Glu website in app store.using I 6 plus and my internet connection is working fine

Having the same problems for 3 days. Hope that the glu staff can fix this bug and if unrepairable, please inform us so that I can delete the apps from my ipad. Tnx
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Energy back to 20 minutes charge. So three boxes of energy will take 60 minutes and it only takes three minutes to play 3 pvp events. Winning some 1,000 -1,800 diamonds at a time, by leaving the game for some minutes and coming back you find that they stole from your vault a large amount of diamonds. Thus this make sense playing the game to gain diamonds only for three minutes and when you come back, you will see your progress gone! Anyone has a good answer how to get 64,000 diamonds to fully update base tier 6 without using gold? When Ive started playing CKS till now, never spent real cash but in the future who knows to be more competitive!
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I have been shut out of the game for three days as well. I get the message "Server Maintenance is being held. Please, try again later. No response from the team also. I don't want to delete the game since I havfe a substantial investment of time an money in the game.
    Hello. From time to time, I have a little problem. The image is poured.

http://imgur.com/AmZgbSx
  • FrozenF1REFrozenF1RE Registered Users 11 Posts
    New content forced restart is happening right after WINNING a PvP game causing A registered loss. Streak, energy, diamonds, and time.... GONE!!
    This is not the first time this has happened.
  • Bulldog1964Bulldog1964 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Will there be levels after 50???