Options

Server Maintenance!!

Really? NOW?!? During a PVP challenge... Does this mean we'll all be getting a rollover? No prizes again, right?

Comments

• Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    Was that in the last 4 hours of the tournament? Because until then it was fine for me. And I got my price..unfortunately lol, I didn't have so much time, didn't get to the 50 gold for 2500 AP.
  • Options
    greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'm still getting the server maintenance message. It says to try back later... Since YESTERDAY! Haven't been able to get on at all today....
  • Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm still getting the server maintenance message. It says to try back later... Since YESTERDAY! Haven't been able to get on at all today....
    Greek, I get that sometimes, but it's either my hotspot or phone. Once I reset it works fine. I had no issues logging in for event/ and only crashed 3-4 times.
  • Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    I also recieved the server maintainance, logged off and back on. It was gone. As for the crashes, you were lucky bouche. The game froze up at least 10 times on Saturday alone for me. I went from 199 up to 543 because I could not get my kill streak going at all Saturday. Hoping the update fixes this,as I enjoy the tournament. The stress it creats trying to place in top 50. What a rush.
  • Options
    I just rebooted my iPhone 5. Still getting the server maintenance error screen... Is anyone able to play today?
  • Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Greek, I'm able to play fine. Not sure how it's broken down but if others are experiencing this... They may be uploading an update to a server. Fingers crossed!!

Mozz, admittingly there was nothing for me to get from this event so I didn't go hard. I injured my stupid self and ended up at the ER Saturday. Slept the pain away all weekend. Was up for the pats game. Hit when I was awake. I was in the 800s. I doubt they'll have anything to offer until they upgrade bases.
  • Options
    Just rebooted the iPhone 5 again. Still not able to play...
  • Options
    Deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it. Now it all works again. It just sucks that I was awarded the prize for placing 1446 when I was 134....
  • Options
    OsideCCSOsideCCS Registered Users 8 Posts
    Deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it. Now it all works again. It just sucks that I was awarded the prize for placing 1446 when I was 134....

When you reinstalled the app did it still have all of your progress saved?

It's been 2 days and I'm still getting this message, "Server maintenance is being held. please, try again latter." Can't even open the game. I was maxed out tier 5.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    OsideCCS wrote: »
    When you reinstalled the app did it still have all of your progress saved?

It's been 2 days and I'm still getting this message, "Server maintenance is being held. please, try again latter." Can't even open the game. I was maxed out tier 5.

All you have to do is backup your ipad. After you do the backup, uninstall the game and restore via backup and all of your save data will be restored.
  • Options
    Beg thapaBeg thapa Registered Users 1 Posts
    Getting error code 106000, what is it about??
  • Options
    gizmo1gizmo1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Seems like a LOT of work just for one game. What is the actual problem? I'm getting the same error going on 2 days now.
    I loaded the game on my phone, and it works fine. But, I obviously don't want to start from scratch.
    I wish there was a way to just reload the profile.
  • Options
    gizmo1gizmo1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    All you have to do is backup your ipad. After you do the backup, uninstall the game and restore via backup and all of your save data will be restored.

Ok... Got it working again on my iPad.
    Here is what I did. I backed it up just in case (was not needed).
    I then deleted the game. I answered no when it asked me to delete the data.
    I then re-installed, and I was able to get the game up and running with all of my data.
  • Options
    Thanks Gizmo1, I'll try that tomorrow when I get home. I hope it works for me to.
  • Options
    bigdawgnnm1bigdawgnnm1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    OsideCCS wrote: »
    Thanks Gizmo1, I'll try that tomorrow when I get home. I hope it works for me to.

I just did that same thing and now I have to start from scratch Again!! I was in the middle of tier 5 and level 50. Ugh I don't know if it's worth all this
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I did not delete the game. I just did a wipe and restore following apples instuctions.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update: The developers were able to replicate the issue and applied a fix. Please try now, and let us know if you still get the error.
  • Options
    BchillmanBchillman Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am still unable to play..this is ether 4 or 5 days since I've been off line. This is passed ridiculous!!!!
  • Options
    I FINALLY FIXED IT!
    - Backed up my iPad
    - Deleted the game and reloaded it. (Put me back to scratch)
    - Deleted the game again,
    - Restored the iPad from iTunes. (Which puts the game back on the iPad)
    AND KNOW IT WORKS, with all of my progress saved.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am delighted to report that I am finally back up and running. I simply backed up my Ipad and then restored it. I did not uninstall or reinstall the program. Thanks to everybody for solving a problem that was making me crazy!