Options

Did you hear that ?

OU81OU81 Registered Users 7 Posts
What does sounding off the harp mean when you multi kill ?

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    OU81 wrote: »
    What does sounding off the harp mean when you multi kill ?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'harp'. Like the sound of a Tesla weapon or do you really mean that you only hear the 'harp' when using a Tesla while killing multiple soldiers???
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    When blowing up a group of baddies , sound effect of harp chimes .. iPhone 4 .. Gotta mean something .. Can't figure it out ..
  • Options
    OU81 wrote: »
    When blowing up a group of baddies , sound effect of harp chimes .. iPhone 4 .. Gotta mean something .. Can't figure it out ..
    no tesla just ammo lockers & barrels
    and crates
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Just plugged in my home audio headphones....listening for the elusive harp sound. I usually play this game without the sound on, so this will be fun.

UPDATE: I found the 'harp sound'! Although, it was just an added sound effect to a orange barrel blowing up. If you go to the campaign section, Russia, 'open' short range contracts, the contract where the mission is just to destroy property and has two flights of stairs to climb...kill the soldiers first, then shoot the orange barrel; and voilà you have your harp sound.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Rocking the Bose .. I have heard I'm on it it inside and out , all countries .. Glad you heard It & I'm not puffin too much lol
  • Options
    Cuz that is the only way to deal w/ these hacks ripping is off !