bad news guys the game still freeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz

mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
this new version dont correct all the bugs
Error code: 106000
Error code 203102
in Pvp "Can't find opponent

Comments

• greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    I just discovered that PVP is still freezing. Sucks.
  • mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
    if you have this error Error code: 106000 you must reinstal the game
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts

How do you know that? glu writes that you shouldn't delete and reinstall the game.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    bys wrote: »
    How do you know that? glu writes that you shouldn't delete and reinstall the game.

because I did it myself
    there is not even 15 min
    because I did it myself
    there is not even 15 min

Delete and reinstall on iOS removes all progress and data.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Delete and reinstall on iOS removes all progress and data.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I just tried it.
    But after I restored the full backup (I took before I deleted the game) it worked.
    But I lost all progress on the Global Assault.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    I just tried it.
    But after I restored the full backup (I took before I deleted the game) it worked.
    But I lost all progress on the Global Assault.

you lost nothing
    just you redownload the maps
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    The update is still deploying in the background. Please give it a few hours and the cannot find opponent will go away.

Thanks for your patience.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Server maintenance on droid here! Anyone around on droid is playing the game?
  • St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    You should not remove the game from the device, that's asking for trouble. When the update is live it will point you to update from the Google play store. it's most likely being propagated at this time.

Please do not try uninstalling or reinstalling the game as mentioned earlier in a different thread. Try restarting the device and let me know if either of you guys are still getting the error code.
  • babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    Im in android , after updating everything is ok , new max base with 60 lv enemy cant stop my tesla ^_^
  • redcofferedcoffe Registered Users 3 Posts
    few hours and the cannot find opponent will go away.

i am trying to play the game from last day after the update,but getting the error 106000,i am playing on my iphone 5s,i tried restarting the phone and closing all the other apps,but no use,please advice what i should do
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Do not reinstall the game as from the last gameplay on your device worked, it is from the server! They are still updating, so we only need to report to the admins until they will take action!
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Yikes, talk about 'throwing the baby out with the bath water'. Good luck Glu moderators!

And yes, this comment was probably unnecessary, but the point was for people to see this twice. How about 3 times?

"Please DO NOT TRY UNINSTALLING OR RE-INSTALLING THE GAME as mentioned earlier in a different thread. Try restarting the device and let me know if either of you guys are still getting the error code."
    hi
    i am trying to play the game from last day after the update,but getting the error 106000,i am playing on my iphone 5s,i tried restarting the phone and closing all the other apps,but no use,please advice what i should do
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. Thanks for letting us know.
  • bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Im in android , after updating everything is ok , new max base with 60 lv enemy cant stop my tesla ^_^

Haha.😈😈😈 I'm with you on that. Though... After the next update, my 9840 May need some sprucing up.
  • JanbenzonJanbenzon Registered Users 23 Posts
    Still getting error 106000 even restarting my ipad several times. Hope you could fix it and give us a definite answer. Thanks
    St0n3 wrote: »
    Please do not try uninstalling or reinstalling the game as mentioned earlier in a different thread. Try restarting the device and let me know if either of you guys are still getting the error code.

Still getting error 106000 even after restarting several times. Hope you could fix the problems. Thanks.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. Thanks for letting us know.

Sir,
    Any update? From last saturday up to this day, error code 106000 keep popping up and cannot play cks.
    Hope that it can be fix asap.
    Thanks
    it's freeez again
    Janbenzon wrote: »
    Sir,
    Any update? From last saturday up to this day, error code 106000 keep popping up and cannot play cks.
    Hope that it can be fix asap.
    Thanks

Update is the same. Team is still working on it.
    It's been 8 day and still no news. Am I the only one who can't play cks?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Janbenzon wrote: »
    It's been 8 day and still no news. Am I the only one who can't play cks?

You might want to check out the 'iphone fix' thread; that is more related to being able to load the game versus this thread which is about the game freezing.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    lost 5 pvp's today due to game freezing. That's diamonds gone, energy (20 min. a bar) gone, winning streak out the window, rockets, grenades wasted. I'm looking for an alternative game if this doesn't improve. Great game when it's working.........
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    :(:(:( almost 10 days now as i could not load the game
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    :(:(:( almost 10 days now as i could not load the game

You can try backing up your iphone and then deleting the game and then restoring it.
    Team stated that they fixed several of the issues this weekend. Please let us know if you are still seeing them.