Options

Error Code 106000

WGGIIIWGGIII Registered Users 1 Posts
All of a sudden the game seems to get stuck with a "Network Error" code 106000. I have restarted and checked all of my internet connections. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Options
    Jaberwalkey76Jaberwalkey76 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have been getting the same, Iphone 5s current IOS, for 2 plus days now.
  • Options
    Junjun79Junjun79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been having the same problem for over a week now, I've contacted glu bout the problem and until now I've got no response from them I spend like over a $100 for the so called upgrades on guns and after reaching a higher level this is what I get, this is not fair for us guys, if they can't fix this they better do some REFUNDS.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    hi
    same issue for me also after the last update,i have contacted customer twice and they dont respond,i have contacted the glu admins also,they are saying" the team is aware of the issue and will resolve it" !!!!!!! i really liked this game and spent almost 500+ gold,but the admins and customer care is not giving a solution or when the game will be ready to play!feels really bad
  • Options
    ChilitownChilitown Registered Users 1 Posts
    I received this error all weekend. Today I finally decided I would uninstall and reinstall the game. I am playing on a second generation ipad mini with the latest OS 8.1.2. I did a backup of my ipad through itunes to my computer not icloud although icloud would have probably worked too. I then deleted the contract killer sniper app. I then restored from my backup and I am no longer receiving the 10600 error. I did have to download some content but I received my rewards from the latest PVP event and I did not lose any of my guns that I have bought and upgraded. Follow these instructions at your own risk as anything can happen when involving backups. Good luck to you all and I hope that this information will help.
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    DO NOT DELETE THE GAME, just do the restore. much safer
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »
    DO NOT DELETE THE GAME, just do the restore. much safer

I fully agree with you, the game is automated to update itself!
  • Options
    hi
    i am using iphone 5s,how to restore the game without deleting Looseman?
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    I have the same phone, you have to do a complete phone restore. Apple doesn't do partial restores.
    This is the scary part, you have to wipe your phone and then restore from your back -up.

Follow apple website instuctions here http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    Looseman wrote: »
    I have the same phone, you have to do a complete phone restore. Apple doesn't do partial restores.
    This is the scary part, you have to wipe your phone and then restore from your back -up.

Follow apple website instuctions here http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977

Hi looseman
    thank you so much,i will try to do it as you suggested,thanks a lot,take care
  • Options
    Hi Looseman
    I did the complete phone restore,but still getting the same error 106000!should is uninstall the app?please advice!thanks
  • Options
    vasyaqvasyaq Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello Iamready,

It was fixed on my iPhone with changing internet to celular and restarting the game.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Do not uninstall. The team is aware of the issues and is working on a fix.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello,

Can I get the in game names of all of you that are getting the 106000 error. Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    Jaberwalkey76Jaberwalkey76 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello,

Can I get the in game names of all of you that are getting the 106000 error. Thank you in advance.

Been getting this error for about 4 days. In game name is jaberwalkey
  • Options
    hi super admin
    thank you so much,i will wait for the team to fix it,i will not uninstall!its been one week now as we couldn't play,anyway thanks a lot for the info.
  • Options
    my screen name is iamready!thanks
  • Options
    Base956Base956 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I've found a (slightly drastic) workaround.

Backup your device.
    Carey out a factory reset.
    Restore your data.

Game then runs okay.

Do this ONLY if you are familiar with backup/reset/restore process, and at your own risk.....