Options

free equipment videos

TerraryzingTerraryzing Registered Users 1 Posts
Whenever i try to watch a video to get free stuff like first aid kits or knives, etc. it'll play the video then it won't go back to the game. What is wrong?

Comments

• Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Is this the "Free Gold" offers (red plus in the header right corner, "Get More FREE" button, takes you to an "Earn Gold" screen of offers) If so, my Kindle fire has a gray circle with an 'x' in the header right corner of that screen. Clicking it takes me back to the game, but it restarts rather than just staying open. I suspect that the behavior may be slightly different for other device platforms. I've been unwilling to do most of them, but I did apply for a Target Red Card -- I'd been thinking about getting one anyway, and some game gold was a nice bonus.

If that's not what you're referring to, then please provide more information. I haven't seen any offers to watch videos for equipment items.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Whenever i try to watch a video to get free stuff like first aid kits or knives, etc. it'll play the video then it won't go back to the game. What is wrong?

If you're using an iPad/iPhone, just click the button once and reopen the game (from the game still running in the background). That usually fixes any video stalls or pauses. That technique works on stuck commercials as well.
    iPhone 4, usually.