Status of Game

PDQBachPDQBach Registered Users 11 Posts
What is the status of Contract Killer: Sniper? Obviously there are issues. Does anyone have an estimate when it will be up again? It's been down for about 23 hours. Also how will awards from Jan. 22-25 PVP tournament be allocated?

Comments

• IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    i haven't been able to play for almost 6days now!i have contacted the customer care and no response from them.i did almost all the suggestions in the forum including complete restore but no luck!really feels so freaking bad
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Customer Care have a lot on their plate. They will respond to your issue when they get to it.

Until then, what is the exact issue that is blocking you from logging into the game?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    PDQBach wrote: »
    What is the status of Contract Killer: Sniper? Obviously there are issues. Does anyone have an estimate when it will be up again? It's been down for about 23 hours. Also how will awards from Jan. 22-25 PVP tournament be allocated?

If you're asking about the 106000 error, the team is still working on a fix for this.
  • PDQBachPDQBach Registered Users 11 Posts
    Error 106000 is my issue, started around 1:30am Sunday night/Monday morning on my iPad. I'll watch for posts when the error is fixed.
  • MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    This error seems to be related to the upload aspect of the app. My get around has been to shut off my wifi and use my data to log on. Then I turn wifi back on. Not sure if this is the true reason for error but worked for me.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    This error seems to be related to the upload aspect of the app. My get around has been to shut off my wifi and use my data to log on. Then I turn wifi back on. Not sure if this is the true reason for error but worked for me.

Since the game relies on the game server and the game server relies on your internet; the upload part of it is connecting to the game web server. It's similar to your computer pulling up a website page from stored cache because the website wasn't available versus being able to download the web page from the website. The wifi trick is like pressing 'refresh' on the web page of the website. If your device has an option to refresh wifi network/internet connection, that will probably work as well.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • PDQBachPDQBach Registered Users 11 Posts
    Tried turning off all wi-fi and starting game, then received error 116000 network error. Still getting 106000 error every time I try to start the game.
    its the second pvp that i couldn't play!feeels so bad!i used to get inside the 10000 in all the other pvps.dear admins any idea when the game will be fixed of the 106000 and 101000 errors
    thanks
    We do not have a time estimate right now. The team is still working on the fix.
    thank you so much for the info super admin
    hope the team will find a solution soon
    Team stated that they fixed several of the issues this weekend. Please let us know if you are still seeing them (and if so, what device you're on).
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update:

I would like to thank all of you who had provided their in game names, it helped the dev team locate the issue and as of yesterday they have resolved it.

All should be able to access the game as normal now. Again thank you for helping us out on fixing this issue!

If you are still having the issue, please let us know right away.