Server maintenance

LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
Am I the only one getting this message? Had it since yesterday!
Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Looseman wrote: »

Close out the game and restart your device, please. Are you on Kindle, by any chance? If so, definitely hang tight.
  • SGMSGM Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have been getting the Server Maintenance screen for over 15 hours now, and told to "Please, try again later".

I have closed the app, reboot the phone etc and no change. Was able to download the Global Assault missions and then it went to server maintenance next time I tried to access the game and been stuck there ever since.

I am on an iPhone 6.

Is this really server maintenance or is there a glitch with the game or iPhone version?

Please help. Thanks
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. Thanks for letting us know.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

Sever briefly went down to make a couple fixes. Please restart the app and try again.
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    Still getting the same message
  • RadyaRadya Registered Users 5 Posts
    Still getting the same message

I have been getting the server maintenance please try again later for the past 6-7 he's I've restarted my phone several times and still same issue. I am using a iPhone 5s. Is there actual Maintenance going on or am I just glitched
  • suntzusuntzu Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have been getting that message since 11 am this morning. Is the inability to start again related to android phones? If so, is there something I can do?
  • Kaywee0063Kaywee0063 Registered Users 10 Posts
    What's wrong? I am having this issue for more then 12 hours already. Please fix it.
  • RadyaRadya Registered Users 5 Posts
    Suntzu it's on iPhones as well still not able to get in game it started around 10-11 this morning as well
    40+ hours for me now on I phone 5s .
  • Scott VScott V Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too have just got the "server maintenence" issue!
  • suntzusuntzu Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well, evidently the issue is somewhat isolated because others are posting issues with their games freezing during "win streaks". So they can at least play.
  • TihovTihov Registered Users 5 Posts
    So just installed on iPad and it works. iPhone down for day+. I WANT A REFUND ON ALL THE MONEY I HAVE SPENT. pathetic excuse for a game
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Tihov wrote: »
    So just installed on iPad and it works. iPhone down for day+. I WANT A REFUND ON ALL THE MONEY I HAVE SPENT. pathetic excuse for a game

“Is it the shoes?"
    "No, Mars."
    "Money, it’s gotta be the shoes!"
    "No, Mars.”

Good to hear the iPad is working though.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • OsideCCSOsideCCS Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's been 2 days and I'm still getting this message, "Server maintenance is being held. please, try again latter." Can't even open the game. I am on an iPad, I have restarted and rebooted, no change. Please help. I would like to keep playing. I was about to hit tier 6.
    In the middle of an iCloud restore, I'll let you know if it works.
  • gizmo1gizmo1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ok... Got it working again on my iPad.
    Here is what I did. I backed it up just in case (was not needed).
    I then deleted the game. I answered no when it asked me to delete the data.
    I then re-installed, and I was able to get the game up and running with all of my data.
    I did a complete phone restore following apples website instructions. Success!
    got it again, hopefully just an actual server maintenance

Yup...It's back up now!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update: The developers were able to replicate the issue and applied a fix. Please try now, and let us know if you still get the error.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    I have a the same problem on a I phone 5, also I don't get my rewards on two tournaments I send the information that you asked to send but never get an answer from Glo. How long it takes to resolve matters?
  • TFishTFish Registered Users 1 Posts
    Server maintenance showing again, can't play. iPhone 5s arizona
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I have had this message since Sunday. I have restarted my Ipad repeatedly. No luck. I have attempted to contact tech support but have received no reply. Sadly, I had just made a substantial gold purchase, so I have a lot of credit on the game that I can't use. Help!
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I have had this message since Sunday. I just attempted to load the game, same message. Restarted the Ipad, tried again, no luck.