Error Code 106000

THEREAPER570THEREAPER570 Registered Users 5 Posts
:mad: I was able to play for n hour or two after the update. Now I constantly get an Error Code 106000. There is nothing wrong with my network connection. What gives?
Prev1

Comments

• mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
    :mad: I was able to play for n hour or two after the update. Now i constantly get an error code 106000. There is nothing wrong with my network connection. What gives?

you must reinstal the game
    LOOK HERE:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124280-bad-news-gays-the-game-still-freeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz
  • THEREAPER570THEREAPER570 Registered Users 5 Posts

Okay - but do I need to backup the app first or will all progress restore without a backup?
    okay - but do i need to backup the app first or will all progress restore without a backup?

you dont need to backup the game
    just redownload the maps
    YOU DONT LOSE YOUR PROGRESS
  • THEREAPER570THEREAPER570 Registered Users 5 Posts
    you dont need to backup the game
    just redownload the maps
    YOU DONT LOSE YOUR PROGRESS

Worked perfectly. Thanks for your help!!:D
    worked perfectly. Thanks for your help!!:d

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    you welcome
  • Nuk3emNuk3em Registered Users 3 Posts
    :mad: I was able to play for n hour or two after the update. Now I constantly get an Error Code 106000. There is nothing wrong with my network connection. What gives?

I have a problem with error code 106000 this morning around 9:30am and I have not been able to play the game. Have anyone had this kind of error today? Can anyone tell me how can I solve this error? Some say reinstall the game and everything go back to normal, but I did it once when I redo my phone and everything go back to the beginning unless it is back up on iCloud on iOS. I don't know if it will fix this error.

Reinstalled the game and restore from iCloud error code 106000 go away
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    i havent been able to play the game after the latest update,its showing the error 106000,please advice what i should do,i have contacted the customer and no reply from them also,i am using iphone5s and the os is 8.1.2.i really liked this game i have spent almost 500 gold,would love to play the game again.thanks
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is aware of the issue and is working on it.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello,

Can I get the in game names of all of you that are getting the 106000 error. Thank you in advance.
  • mustafaomustafao Registered Users 4 Posts
    MustafaO is my account name and am getting 106000 error.
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello,

Can I get the in game names of all of you that are getting the 106000 error. Thank you in advance.

MustafaO is my account name and am getting 106000 error.
  • Fu.ckingFu.cking Banned Users 1 Posts
    User name Fu.cking
  • MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    User name THENAZGUL
    username is iamready
  • JfpgerJfpger Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was able to get around the error on my Ipad by doing the following:
    1. Delete the Icon.
    2. Keep the Data
    3. Reinstall the game.

Just make sure you DO NOT delete the data because when you re-install the game it will use the existing data and you progress & purchases will no be lost.
    I did this last night after being out of commission for 3 days. I got fed up waiting for a response from support.

Good luck.
  • dabadaba Registered Users 2 Posts
    username is daba
  • JfpgerJfpger Registered Users 3 Posts
    1. Delete the Icon.
    2. Keep the Data
    3. Reinstall the game.

Just make sure you DO NOT delete the data because when you re-install the game it will use the existing data and your progress & purchases will no be lost.
    I did this last night after being out of commission for 3 days. I got fed up waiting for a response from support.

Good luck.
  • dabadaba Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do you delete an app and keep the data. When I try to delete the icon, the Delete App prompt says Deleting "ContractKiller" will also delete all of its documents and data. Delete App/Cancel.
    Jfpger wrote: »
    1. Delete the Icon.
    2. Keep the Data
    3. Reinstall the game.

Just make sure you DO NOT delete the data because when you re-install the game it will use the existing data and you progress & purchases will no be lost.

Good luck.
  • JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
    Just uninstalled with iphone 6 and reinstalled. Before I uninstalled, I backed up all files in the Contract killer directory using Iexplorer (free trial version) backing them up to a new file on computer desktop. When I reinstalled the game, it came up as new game losing all data. I opened the files I had saved to desktop, and then opened Iexplorer, and dragged all those files back into the phone, and it worked! back to regular levels. I got tired of waiting for admins to fix this since it has been since Friday that I have not been able to play!
  • JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
    Im sure the same would work for Android if you are having issues. I just know the Iphone one worked. Are Android users having these issues too?
    Thank you all for your assistance in this. The dev team has found the issue and is current working on fixing it.
    can u update us when it is fixed?
  • destroyer82destroyer82 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I keep get the same code 106000 on my iPad air 2 and can't play ,? so what do I do
  • destroyer82destroyer82 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm trying to play the game on my iPad air 2 . it keeps showing 106000 code and can't play . what do I do and what's wrong with it ? do I unenstall it and then do it ?? I'm on level 50 on global campaign . so gluadmin how can it get fixed
    hi Jfpger
    how to delete the game without losing the data in ios,please describe,i am using iphone 5s but can't delete the game without saving the data,please help!thanks
  • Base956Base956 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Perform a backup (to iTunes or iCloud). Factory reset your phone (General > Reset > Reset All)**. Restore from backup.
    Worked with my 5s.
    **at your own risk
    Update:

The dev team has found the error and is currently working on getting a fix for it. Than you for being patient.

The issue seems to be affecting about 1% of users, so it isn't a widespread issue. However this is a priority to the dev team.

Will provide further updates as they come.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I've been getting the 106000 error code for about 9 hours now, first time for me. I did previously get the 116000 error on 1/23 around 12:30PM PST, but that was for 30 minutes or so. I understand when fixing issues, some times you have to take two step back to move three forward, but thought you should know where you could be in that process.

Luckily I've only spent a little over 300 gold on energy in this tournament and I'm sure my top 100 ranking would have been sunk to under 400 by the time I woke up anyway.

Good luck, hope you find/resolve the error for everyone soon.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Error code switched from 106000 to 116000 for me, not exactly sure when, but I would guess it happened in the last hour. Whoops, it just changed back to 106000, approximately 11:50AM.

BTW - DH2014 and Dino are loading/working fine. CKS1 specific issue for me. And I do close the other two apps out of the background when testing each one to avoid any potential software conflicts.

UPDATE: At the 15 hour mark (3:30PM PST), 116000 is back.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Thank you for updating us on the issue you are seeing.