Options

next heavy gun Sale?

SodapopsSodapops Registered Users 4 Posts
i missed out on the Pale horse purchase due to server maintenance (after 11hrs of not being able to access the game i did a full phone reset on my iphone 6 plus).

I was wondering when the next heavy gun sale will be on? Ive only been playing the game for around 2wks so im unsure of how often the gun sales are put up???

Comments

• Options
    bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Sodapops wrote: »
    i missed out on the Pale horse purchase due to server maintenance (after 11hrs of not being able to access the game i did a full phone reset on my iphone 6 plus).

I was wondering when the next heavy gun sale will be on? Ive only been playing the game for around 2wks so im unsure of how often the gun sales are put up???
    Oh, one thing devs... Can you put purchased(owned) weapons at the beginning of the upgrade list, or make a separate link to them? When upgrading stuff, for efficiency sake, it's easier than scrolling to the end of a growing list of Gats! Of course, this is a low priority thing. Game is working fine on my end.
  • Options
    No one know how often the gun sales are??????
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    No one know how often the gun sales are??????

Hi there. So regarding response time, you only posted this morning and the community doesn't usually get busy until later in the evening.

There are sales on different things almost every week, but there is no specific schedule on which goes on sale when. However, some of the veterans may have noticed some trends they might be able to share.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi there. So regarding response time, you only posted this morning and the community doesn't usually get busy until later in the evening.

There are sales on different things almost every week, but there is no specific schedule on which goes on sale when. However, some of the veterans may have noticed some trends they might be able to share.

Thanks for the reply.

I only re-posted as i could see an admin (yourself) had been on and replied to various other posts so thought perhaps mine had been missed - sorry if this isn't allowed????

Perhaps time zones have a lot to do with the lack of replies also - im from the UK and it's now 11:37pm at night - so when the forum is getting busy at evening time i presume you mean USA time zones? Thankfully ill be tucked up in bed then!!!

Once again appologies for the post bumping - as you can imagine the recent errors on the game prevented me from benefitting from your gun sales as i couldnt access the game - a gun sale that would have seen me plummet around £100 of real money in to your game in the last 2wks!!!!!!

Because of your server/game issues i couldnt purchase the gun i wanted to continue enjoying the game to it's fullest (as there are loads of heavy gun challenges i cannot take part in to further enhance my base quicker and progress through the pvp challenges which i enjoy) - if im honest im a little gutted and eager to know when the next gun sale is on so i wont miss out :(

Thanks anyhow for the reply :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for the reply.

I only re-posted as i could see an admin (yourself) had been on and replied to various other posts so thought perhaps mine had been missed - sorry if this isn't allowed????

Perhaps time zones have a lot to do with the lack of replies also - im from the UK and it's now 11:37pm at night - so when the forum is getting busy at evening time i presume you mean USA time zones? Thankfully ill be tucked up in bed then!!!

Once again appologies for the post bumping - as you can imagine the recent errors on the game prevented me from benefitting from your gun sales as i couldnt access the game - a gun sale that would have seen me plummet around £100 of real money in to your game in the last 2wks!!!!!!

Because of your server/game issues i couldnt purchase the gun i wanted to continue enjoying the game to it's fullest (as there are loads of heavy gun challenges i cannot take part in to further enhance my base quicker and progress through the pvp challenges which i enjoy) - if im honest im a little gutted and eager to know when the next gun sale is on so i wont miss out :(

Thanks anyhow for the reply :)

No problem! Sorry you missed out on the gun you wanted. :/ Keep a lookout on the weekends for sales.