Cheaters and hacks!!!!

airnicaairnica Registered Users 4 Posts
I'm gonna call this ****er out along with the rest of the cheaters! Kutun!!!!! I saw this guy build his Defense in just a couple of days with ease. Don't believe me? He's ranked #2. I thought how is it possible this guy in 8 hours hit me 10 times? Maybe he's spending some serious cheese on gold or he's a cheater. So after some research I found a site that has the instructions on how to download the program to have unlimited gold, bullets without reloading and some other nice perks. I play this game with integrity and for the fun of competition, but what fun would it be to always win by cheating? Call me a hater, bitter or whatever you want but know that just as easy as they're cheating I could to and keep it to myself. 2 types of players will comment on my thread, the ones who are out of the loop and the cheaters who will deny this by calling me a hater and saying hacks don't exist! I'll keep playing and in the comment section I'll expose you. Happy hunting the honest way.

Comments

• JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
    airnica wrote: »
    I'm gonna call this ****er out along with the rest of the cheaters! Kutun!!!!! I saw this guy build his Defense in just a couple of days with ease. Don't believe me? He's ranked #2. I thought how is it possible this guy in 8 hours hit me 10 times? Maybe he's spending some serious cheese on gold or he's a cheater. So after some research I found a site that has the instructions on how to download the program to have unlimited gold, bullets without reloading and some other nice perks. I play this game with integrity and for the fun of competition, but what fun would it be to always win by cheating? Call me a hater, bitter or whatever you want but know that just as easy as they're cheating I could to and keep it to myself. 2 types of players will comment on my thread, the ones who are out of the loop and the cheaters who will deny this by calling me a hater and saying hacks don't exist! I'll keep playing and in the comment section I'll expose you. Happy hunting the honest way.

Exactly!!! I've said it too, and you know what? I enjoy the game. It has great graphics, and is pretty entertaining. If I cheated on it, and just blasted through everything quickly, it wouldn't be as fun. I like it challenging! I guess some people need their ego built up by being able to blast through a game. You're gonna get the trolls over here, saying you're just a sore loser, and how possible it is to accumulate all of that by play non-stop for 4+ hours at a time.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I don't doubt there are hacking sites and this is actually a real question, not rhetorical.

If you were able to find a GLU game hacking web site, it would make sense that GLU would be searching for these sites as well, and how is it possible that GLU couldn't get these sites shut down? I hope you reported the one you found to customer care.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • airnicaairnica Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm guessing it's a cat and mouse game when it comes to issues like these. I never gave it much thought about reporting the sites I've found. I have the intelligence level of a community college with a Google search, glu has geeks on roids with an overabundance of knowledge, I find it difficult to believe they don't know. I just hope newbies don't go spending all their $$$ on upgrades and gold and just go about it like I did. I always place under 1000 in pvp events and purchased things with gold earned by watching stupid *** commercials and downloading games for gold. It's taken me months but I'm satisfied where I'm at with my honest resources.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hack sites you say. No need to post them here, I'll go hunting on my own. Thanks for the info though.
    Handles wrote: »
    Hack sites you say. No need to post them here, I'll go hunting on my own. Thanks for the info though.

Go get'em Handles!

Good point about reminding people to not post the websites on the forum. I did say "customer care", but I probably should have made the same point as you did about not posting it on the forum.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Ghostxxx32Ghostxxx32 Registered Users 1 Posts
    So is the game live right now? For the last 4 days it's said server maintenance is taking place and to login later. This happening to anyone else?
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    How come I encountered a player with only 490 victory points, and already has tier 6 maxed? Until gold was used, but I'm still wondering who starts playing the game and already purchased a large amount of gold!
  • michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
    I completely agree.Crazy that I get beat by people that have bought there "skills". Well it goes to show that people these days would buy instant gratification instead of working for it. The future leaders of the world? No work ethic,no pride in accomplishments. Off my "old"soapbox.
  • bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Ghostxxx32 wrote: »
    So is the game live right now? For the last 4 days it's said server maintenance is taking place and to login later. This happening to anyone else?

Yeah buddy, I've been locked out about 17 hours now. There's a link about i explorer a few topics back. May give it a try. We will see.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    i havent been able to play for almost 8 days now!getting the error 106000 and 101000!feels so bad,i really loves the game,hope glu will fix it asap!
  • rcrerar98rcrerar98 Registered Users 2 Posts
    airnica wrote: »
    I agree as I said before I'm pretty good n fast n spent over eight hundred gold n barely get tenth n that was non stop for eight hours n just over four thousand. N I sat here n watched within one hour a player went to 2500 in just one more hour over 6000 come on now there's no way. Has to be cheats or hacks.
  • Guestwwwwwww62Guestwwwwwww62 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Game is loaded with cheats and hacks. I got 10 of them trying to do PVP in 2 hours. Game is now 1 star.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Player on android Google already has 11385 points with 2 days and 6 hrs left
    Randy59 wrote: »
    Player on android Google already has 11385 points with 2 days and 6 hrs left
    ...for a sniper rifle that will be offered for cash in the next campaign...wow, some people really do always like to be #1, with or without gaining anything of use to them. They've already spent at least 2000 gold on energy to do that.....or they are one of the infamous 'cash for energy' crowd.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Well the 2nd place weapon is already being offered for 480 gold it just has a different name. I can live with that if I need to purchase one for the next waive if and when it comes.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Those two post together show amazing irony!

I do understand that some are doing this for the status, and also to be in the Gold League, but if as pointed out they are paying over 2000 gold for a weapon that can be bought for 480 - I'd call that an epic fail!

Would there be a difference in how the two snipers are upgraded? Maybe the one bought in the Store could have a partial upgrade by CKS cash, and the one won only by diamonds/gold? That would even be more of a let down to that winner.

I'll be contented with the lesser powered 9.5 weapon and taking it at an easier pace. In another month I'd bet a 10x sniper or 2 will be up for competition.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Ghostxxx32 wrote: »

This same thing happened to me a while back. I tried everything on my iPad. Eventually I backed it up, deleted the CK-S app and then restrored it. Worked like a charm. Others have reported the same fix worked for them. Good Luck!