Diamond vault level 6 gold to

BigBadDawgBigBadDawg Registered Users 3 Posts
Diamond vault level 6 vault is 32,000 requires gold to upgrade for 40,000 diamonds this is highway robbery B/S!!! Please increase vault or I'm finished spending money on this game and give all glu apps bad reviews! Glu is just a bunch of thieves in my book!!! I will not stand for this!

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    BigBadDawg wrote: »
    Diamond vault level 6 vault is 32,000 requires gold to upgrade for 40,000 diamonds this is highway robbery B/S!!! Please increase vault or I'm finished spending money on this game and give all glu apps bad reviews! Glu is just a bunch of thieves in my book!!! I will not stand for this!

Good, let the butthurt flow through you. I love hearing people complain about the game. Nobody cares, you're nothing more than a sore loser who doesn't know how to play.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    BigBadDawg wrote: »
    Diamond vault level 6 vault is 32,000 requires gold to upgrade for 40,000 diamonds...
    I just deleted my helpful advise due to the obnoxious racial slur nonsense you just posted. You're going to get banned if you keep that up.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • BigBadDawgBigBadDawg Registered Users 3 Posts
    **** you spick you're ****ing ***** micro***** hahaha *****!!
  • BigBadDawgBigBadDawg Registered Users 3 Posts
    @Angels the Pus! We all know you have a micro **** and weight 500lbs. My privies message is to you not David
  • niteshrajniteshraj Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Dimand upgrade 
  • bgbbgb Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anywho, Next Question: Event Tokens, Where to spend them?
    ... So im tapping thru the store, and i get a RoboToken. Next i use that RoboToken on one of those Elite Rewards Crates... i tap STOP and end up with 50 Event Tokens. 
    Searching through the various chests and crates in the Store, i dont see anything requiring the Event Token icon. (No screenshot, volume btns are toasted) Those of you who have still stuck with this game til now, should know what the Event Token looks like, similar but not quite like RoboTokens. 
    Hey Devs, did you go out to lunch in 2015 and get hired on to another project til 2019?
    Version 2.1 was dodgy at best. Version 6.x seems to have worked out (after 4 versions of head scratching and multiple dandruff, so thanks for that.... But.... -->)
    Note to any aspiring developers: an Inventory tab is an integral part for explaining words using pictures, which then can be conveyed as a screenshot. *>puts gun to head<* shouldve had a V8! 
    So those 50 Event Tokens are supposed be spent where in the store?
    (If the game code is long-winded and too complex to explain, so must be the justification of the question regarding missing elements contained within said game.
    We know who you are.