PVP Event Cheaters?

JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
Ok, so I will vent about this just like someone else did in another thread. I will post specifics, and took screenshots to back me up. I woke up this morning to see that another event is taking place. It had been going on for 4 hours (while I slept). 1st Place had already achieved 3260 Assassin points. The most I have been able to accumulate for during a PVP even (with a 45 win streak that got ruined by the infamous freeze while entering PVP) was 25. That means this person had to have played at least 130 matches in a 4 hour period. With a 15 minute wait time between matches after your energy is spent from the first 3, that leaves 16 matches in that 4 hour period if he/she does not spend any gold to get energy. If they played straight through without taking a break for 4 hours, each match would have only lasted 1.84 minutes without losing, and without running out of "energy"!!! How possible is that?
Prev1

Comments

• babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    use gold to buy full energy bar , with 4 hours i can get at least 4000 points , 1 game just needs about 30s ( loading and fighting ) . You are newbie to this game ?
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Jsnfree wrote: »
    Ok, so I will vent about this just like someone else did in another thread. I will post specifics, and took screenshots to back me up. I woke up this morning to see that another event is taking place. It had been going on for 4 hours (while I slept). 1st Place had already achieved 3260 Assassin points. The most I have been able to accumulate for during a PVP even (with a 45 win streak that got ruined by the infamous freeze while entering PVP) was 25. That means this person had to have played at least 130 matches in a 4 hour period. With a 15 minute wait time between matches after your energy is spent from the first 3, that leaves 16 matches in that 4 hour period if he/she does not spend any gold to get energy. If they played straight through without taking a break for 4 hours, each match would have only lasted 1.84 minutes without losing, and without running out of "energy"!!! How possible is that?

Panzies like you exist in every game. You can't fathom another players greatness, therefore you accuse them of cheating. The people with those points are using gold to buy energy. With a tier 5.5-6.5 weapon, demolishing bases with a defense of 5760 is childs' play.
  • JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
    Panzies like you exist in every game. You can't fathom another players greatness, therefore you accuse them of cheating. The people with those points are using gold to buy energy. With a tier 5.5-6.5 weapon, demolishing bases with a defense of 5760 is childs' play.

Or maybe I have a life and a job, and don't have the time a loser like you has to sit there and play games all day and bash other people on forums!
    use gold to buy full energy bar , with 4 hours i can get at least 4000 points , 1 game just needs about 30s ( loading and fighting ) . You are newbie to this game ?

Fairly new, but I'm not sitting on a game for four hours to win a "game" weapon if that is what it takes.
    Or maybe I have a life and a job, and don't have the time a loser like you has to sit there and play games all day and bash other people on forums!

That's another excuse players use when they suck at playing video games.
    That's another excuse players use when they suck at playing video games.

My job and life ARE an excuse to not be a "professional gamer" like yourself and your "greatness"...Good observation. Now go back to your room, and wait for your mother to bring your mac-N-cheese lunch, and make sure she washes your clothes. Troll on
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    dear angels holocaust
    we all know there are so many glitches in the game,nobody is going to spend so much gold to get in the top position every week for the pvp events,please don't talk like this!i havent been able to play for one week,still i am waiting for glu to fix the issue because i love this game,what you just said about jsnfree post is really sad!hope you undesrtand.thanks
    My job and life ARE an excuse to not be a "professional gamer" like yourself and your "greatness"...Good observation. Now go back to your room, and wait for your mother to bring your mac-N-cheese lunch, and make sure she washes your clothes. Troll on

I never once said that I was a professional gamer. No need to get so defensive, all I'm saying is that you should do some research before accusing players of cheating. Nobody like a whinny like baby.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    "However it happened, he was a good caddy, and a good kid." - Lou

About 30 minutes into the tournament: #1 had about 2200AP, #2 had 600AP and 3-30 ranged from 600AP-200AP.

You can make your own guess about an AP point rollover, but overcoming 600AP, to place in the top 5, isn't that much to ask; Even if only 33AP was available without using additional energy.

As for the most important part of the story....How are those win streaks coming along for everyone?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    "However it happened, he was a good caddy, and a good kid." - Lou

About 30 minutes into the tournament: #1 had about 2200AP, #2 had 600AP and 3-30 ranged from 600AP-200AP.

You can make your own guess about an AP point rollover, but overcoming 600AP, to place in the top 5, isn't that much to ask; Even if only 18AP is available without using additional energy.

As for the most important part of the story....How are those win streaks coming along for everyone?

Currently at 51 streak no dropped calls yet. Lol
    Currently at 51 streak no dropped calls yet. Lol

Are you gunning for rank 1-5 so that you can upgrade your Tesla rifle?
  • ImaftauImaftau Registered Users 14 Posts
    No freezes yet I've played pretty much all day 158 win streak and currently sitting in 11th but Im unable to play over the weekend so I'm trying to get as far as I can before then! Sucks it seems like every tournament goes through the weekend!
    Imaftau wrote: »
    No freezes yet I've played pretty much all day 158 win streak and currently sitting in 11th but Im unable to play over the weekend so I'm trying to get as far as I can before then! Sucks it seems like every tournament goes through the weekend!

I've only played 50 matches, but I've had 2 game crashes while loading PVP (8 hours ago, and about 10 minutes ago), which as you know results with lost energy/win streak. The real insult to injury is that I was using a 'refill' energy bar both times the crash happened. Moving on....good luck everyone!

#1 in comparison with 11185AP has played over 450 matches in less than 20 hours. Yikes, even with endless energy, those are nutty numbers...
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Yeah it was bad last time! I've been completely closing the app after 3 matches waiting for energy, seems to help!
    Are you gunning for rank 1-5 so that you can upgrade your Tesla rifle?
    Considering it... Haven't really decided yet. The old lady is huffing and puffing already... I'm currently at 40th ish place. I guess I will see how busy I am at work tomorrow.
    David T wrote: »
    I've only played 50 matches, but I've had 2 game crashes while loading PVP (8 hours ago, and about 10 minutes ago), which as you know results with lost energy/win streak. The real insult to injury is that I was using a 'refill' energy bar both times the crash happened. Moving on....good luck everyone!

#1 in comparison with 11185AP has played over 450 matches in less than 20 hours. Yikes, even with endless energy, those are nutty numbers...

That's roughly 100 bucks in gold refills. And a lot of free time. When someone shoots up like that day one, strategically, it's either they shot their wad, and had a gift card, or they're a power spender... IF I get the chance tomorrow I will tickle his feet and see if he shoots up again. Typically I go steadily. Stay behind where I want to be and make a push last few hours. Kind of take them by surprise. Sometimes you can shoot past them when they think they have it locked up.
    How the hell do u do that I've been playing steady all **** day and for the last hour playing just to keep my spot at #10 lol! I'll be at #599999 when I wake up tmw lol!
    Imaftau wrote: »
    How the hell do u do that I've been playing steady all **** day and for the last hour playing just to keep my spot at #10 lol! I'll be at #599999 when I wake up tmw lol!
    Well I can't do it now, because I'm getting a server maint message, but... I can go at least a week without sleeping, so I if need be, I can just smash out 5-8 extra hours a day, other than that, a little bowel creativity at work to spend the free stuff. Lol.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    That's roughly 100 bucks in gold refills. And a lot of free time. When someone shoots up like that day one, strategically, it's either they shot their wad, and had a gift card, or they're a power spender... IF I get the chance tomorrow I will tickle his feet and see if he shoots up again. Typically I go steadily. Stay behind where I want to be and make a push last few hours. Kind of take them by surprise. Sometimes you can shoot past them when they think they have it locked up.

There was a glitch a few months ago (it may still exist) but gluadmin has been made aware of it by some other person who posted on this forum about it and he was actually complaining about it! Anyway, what it was is during tournaments energy sometimes could be bought for $1 game cash. Both the single energy and the 3 energy pack could be bought for $1. When I got that glitch I went to town and spent an hour rapidly clicking on the full energy purchase button and every few seconds I clicked to purchase single energy bars. I have over 3,000 full energy refills and about 800 single energy refills. So I had unlimited energy for tournaments or just whenever and it cost me exactly nothing. Unfortunately I never benefited from it because I quit playing because I didnt get the weapon prizes that I won for 2 PvP tournaments (and I won them before I got the free energy)so I was pi$$ed after grinding so much for days, literally holding my tablet 24\7 waiting for energy to refill and then not recieving the prize I won and I never received a response to my customer care tickets (plural) that I created regarding the issue. Like I said glu already was made aware of this glitch by some noob or else I would've never mentioned it. If I still played I wouldve never said anything because Glu could've taken the energy refills away from me even though I did nothing illegal. So I doubt many people actually spend real money on energy, not a lot of money anyway. just know that many, many people out there had that glitch and I know I'm not the only person who bought enough to last forever (at least, I hope some of you guys still playing took advantage of it like I did) but don't reply to this and say that you did if you still play. Just be happy knowing that one time you got over on glu. Peace!
    There was a glitch a few months ago (it may still exist) but gluadmin has been made aware of it by some other person who posted on this forum about it and he was actually complaining about it! Anyway, what it was is during tournaments energy sometimes could be bought for $1 game cash. Both the single energy and the 3 energy pack could be bought for $1.
    I think I responded to the 'noob' in that post and remember him/her verifying that he/she actually meant dollars and not gold repeatedly without anyone asking...it sounds like that glitch was a bit more wide spread than I thought and took a while for GLU to react to. I guess I'll readjust my assumptions of how many endless wallets there are playing in the tournaments. Along with the potential game hackers that Handles just said he was going after.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Hey David, glad to see you're still enjoying this game. I guess I should apologize for calling that person a noob. I'm sorry. But at the time I was quite amazed and upset that anyone playing this game would bring this glitch to glu's attention and to complain about it while doing so?! Still can't wrap my head around what the person was upset about but that's no reason to call anyone names.

BTW, I want to let everyone know that after months of no response to my customer care tickets, Glu discovered that my tickets had been lost in the system and went above and beyond to apologize to me and they rectified the situation tenfold. Because mine was such a unique case and was resolved in an extremely rare way, I was asked not to give out the details on this forum. My point is that what I once thought was the worst, most uncaring customer service department turns out to be very understanding folks who genuinely want their customers to be satisfied and happy and are willing to do what they must, even bend their own policies in rare situations to make up for honest mistakes they've made. I guess I owe glu customer service team a big apology for things I've said in other threads and posts all over these forums. And since I'm giving apologies so freely I apologize for hijacking this thread hahaha
    David, this is nothing against handles or anybody personally but take a look at Etrnity Warriors 3 forum, there are several hundred known hackers that have been playing without any consequences for the past year. Glu stated that they reset the games of a few of them but if they hacked once, they're gonna hack again especially after they lost all progress. EW3 is an epic game but it's plagued by hackers and I doubt Glu can do much to stop it all. So don't get your hopes up bro.
  • rcrerar98rcrerar98 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    dear angels holocaust
    we all know there are so many glitches in the game,nobody is going to spend so much gold to get in the top position every week for the pvp events,please don't talk like this!i havent been able to play for one week,still i am waiting for glu to fix the issue because i love this game,what you just said about jsnfree post is really sad!hope you undesrtand.thanks
    I have honestly spent a lot n did the twenty on gold back to back for more than four hours n barely at four thousand. I agree with the first interest. I spend a lot n there's no way within two hours someone can b as far as these top guys are getting. So they have to b hacking or maybe original people who created the game n keeps themselves up. I don't think its right. I know I'm good n spent my money n can't even come close. Four eight hours I did battles straight n barely accomplish tenth position. So something is not right.
    rcrerar98 wrote: »
    I have honestly spent a lot n did the twenty on gold back to back for more than four hours n barely at four thousand. I agree with the first interest. I spend a lot n there's no way within two hours someone can b as far as these top guys are getting. So they have to b hacking or maybe original people who created the game n keeps themselves up. I don't think its right. I know I'm good n spent my money n can't even come close. Four eight hours I did battles straight n barely accomplish tenth position. So something is not right.

30 minutes into the tournament, #1 had 2200AP, which would be about 20 seconds per match, not including loading time. That example shows a high probability of a hacker; #2 in that same time frame was at 600AP, which is realistic in a 30 minute time span.

Too much time has passed to give better examples of possible cheating based on AP points alone, because 30000AP in 60 hours time is 3min/match(without loading time to consider), but is still a good example of the 'probability of a hack/exploited game cheat' of at least gold resources, if not time clock adjustments of some sort. Could just be a nut case that stays up for 96 hours and has purchased that much gold from GLU, to win a virtual weapon in a video game...

Bottom line: If there are hackers, GLU has to find them, find how they hacked into the game, fix it on the backend, and push an update to everyone when they try to reconnect to the game. Even then, if it is a 'hacker', they love a challenge....All I can hope for is for them to leave my game alone!!! Go bully someone else hackers!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Yesterday I have encountered players with only 490 victory points and already have tier 6 maxed. Im not in anyones pocket but its a bit strange when one starts to play the game and already purchased a large amount of gold. In a previous thread, someone mentioned that there is a hack running! Is this true? It's sad to read this things, unfortunately by time real players will loose their interest of playing the game.
    You guys do realize that players who exploited the in game cash for energy will be around for a long time and be able to win dozens if not hundreds of tournaments before running out of energy, right? If glu wants to do something, investigate the top 100 accounts in the game and see how they received their energy. If they did indeed exploit the game, take away the energy and let them keep the weapons they earned in previous tournaments. Why should we investigate the top 100 accounts? Simple, they would have used the extra energy the most to advance themselves. Knowing that there are players with thousands of energy in the game discourage honest players like myself from spending any more money in future tournaments. For all I know, ranks 1-15 are forever lost to me.
    If glu wants to do something, investigate the top 100 accounts in the game and see how they received their energy.
    If GLU was already doing that, it sure would explain a little more about the AP point rollovers.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    In the 250s with no glitches, somebody asked : )
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
    Looseman wrote: »

Just in case anybody asks, nobody cares.
    Looseman wrote: »

Yeah, that was me who asked and 250 is encouraging, keep it going!

It would be easier to have fun with that info if everyone had the possibility to compete fairly...If everyone was able to play the game, and without glitches, and without people exploiting a cash for gold glitch or another way to cheat/hack the game.... then it would probably be more fun to post, respond to, oh yeah, and play the game.
    iPhone 4, usually.