PVP Event Rewards?

HutchGSHutchGS Registered Users 24 Posts
Has anyone received the rewards they are due from this past weekend's PVP Event? I only finished around 837 but I'd still like to get the rewards I earned. Of course, I have no screen shot (from my iPhone) for any proof but this should be GLU's problem, not mine!

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    It's time for another rollover event. You'll have to create a customer care ticket.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    It's time for another rollover event.

NOOOOOOO, don't encourage them to make the same mistake again.... LOL
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • HutchGSHutchGS Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yeh, did that already but I'm not expecting to hear anything new. <sigh>
  • ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    I got my rewards. I finished 600 something. You may have to close out & restart the game after a few minutes to get your stuff if you haven't already
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts
    My reward popped up the next time I clicked on PVP. Playing on android.
  • YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    My reward popped up the next time I clicked on PVP. Playing on android.

Me too on iPad iOS 8.1.3.
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    When I hit the collect pvp awards (something like that) button the diamonds were not added to my total.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    HutchGS wrote: »
    Has anyone received the rewards they are due from this past weekend's PVP Event? I only finished around 837 but I'd still like to get the rewards I earned. Of course, I have no screen shot (from my iPhone) for any proof but this should be GLU's problem, not mine!

First I get scared when I didn't see it, but I restart my phone and it show it.

But are we suppose to get all the rewards granades rockets etc on every tournament ? It's been 3 times that I don't get them just the miles thing. I ask our fabulous customer service but as normal no answers.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    thank god,i have got the rewards in all the pvp's,i never had problem with getting rewards only the the other in game issues
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I finished 48 and have received the Frostbite Tesla rifle. I also received all of the PvP Milestone rewards during the tournament -- sorry to hear that not everyone did. Hopefully, Glu will be able to resolve the issue.
  • jopokskiuyuyjopokskiuyuy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Finished 5th in the last PVP and got the Torrent Tesla rifle. Currently enjoying it for its 22k power.