Suggestion for next update

FrozenF1REFrozenF1RE Registered Users 11 Posts
Although this is not as important as getting all the other bugs/crashes fixed. It's just a suggestion that could make it a little easier for the players.
It would be nice if there were a filter for the battle log. Eg: Revenge, Players battled... And so on.
Just my 2 cents
Cheers and GL out there

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    x2 - I wrote to customer care about this a week or so ago, as I also think it would be useful to be able to click on, and sort by, "player" and "result".
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • IcombaIcomba Registered Users 15 Posts
    I would like if there wer a way ti fight all the people u lost to (revenge)
  • Zo2aZo2a Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yea it will be very good and useful
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    yes it will be a good idea,hope they will do it in the next update
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    If you're not online you will get hit for 2-3000 diamonds on a regular basis. Staying online is not always an option.

Glu says collect your diamonds as often as possible to protect them which is a load of bull.

Why not make that so, diamonds you put in the vault are safe, everything else (not collected) is fair game.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    BrendanF wrote: »
    If you're not online you will get hit for 2-3000 diamonds on a regular basis. Staying online is not always an option.

Glu says collect your diamonds as often as possible to protect them which is a load of bull.

Why not make that so, diamonds you put in the vault are safe, everything else (not collected) is fair game.

You're 100x percent right. You have to use energy and continue to accumulate diamonds so that they're not wasted.
  • RealdealphotoRealdealphoto Registered Users 1 Posts
    BrendanF wrote: »

+1 for this suggestion. Also why cap AP at 25 per battle no matter how hard or easy the battle, what is point of tracking won streaks of there is no reward for achievement. Why not elevate AP with ever increasing win streak 7 wins 25 AP 20 wins 30AP 40 wins add som more 50 wins add AP
    With as little game play as is allowed by default and the only real way to obtain gold being to purchase ate torsion ist rates, it would be nice of Glu rewarded extended play and success with a little gold as well. Even at the rate of 1 gold per Contract and 2 gold per PvP it would be a minimal outlay and might make us feel like you guys actually cared about more that how much money you can pull from the players wallets. The cash system is pointless why have 3 denominations and then make the obtainable currency useless.
    +1 for this suggestion. Also why cap AP at 25 per battle no matter how hard or easy the battle, what is point of tracking won streaks of there is no reward for achievement. Why not elevate AP with ever increasing win streak 7 wins 25 AP 20 wins 30AP 40 wins add som more 50 wins add AP
    With as little game play as is allowed by default and the only real way to obtain gold being to purchase ate torsion ist rates, it would be nice of Glu rewarded extended play and success with a little gold as well. Even at the rate of 1 gold per Contract and 2 gold per PvP it would be a minimal outlay and might make us feel like you guys actually cared about more that how much money you can pull from the players wallets. The cash system is pointless why have 3 denominations and then make the obtainable currency useless.

I'm not sure if GLU will go for the AP increase per PVP win idea, but as long as we are connected to the GLU server to do a AP calculation based on our win streaks; a very simple solution would be to get the amount of AP based on the win streak...7AP for the 7th win in a row... 8AP for the 8th win in a row, etc.

As for the gold through game play and the useless currency debate; I wouldn't hold my breathe as this has been a 'customer request' for at least a year and a half. Do a search for "gold", or "gold for cash" or "currency" on the forums and you'll see.

However, that does not mean it's not a good idea. I think setting up an achievable way to earn gold, the main currency of this game, through playing the game is a good idea. GLU actually already did this to a certain extent, with the 50 gold for 2500AP milestone in PVP tournaments. If we use that game example, the maximum gold GLU is willing to give is about 1 gold for every 2 consecutively won PVP matches. If GLU were going to replace the '50 gold for 2500AP' with a uncapped reward system, they would probably do something like '1 gold for every 4 consecutive matches won' in a PVP tournament.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    "Social" log sorting:

Although I like the idea of being able to sort each column in the social section, here is another alternative. If the social log always brought you to the page you were last looking at (instead of always starting on page 1) and there was a 'first page' button available, that would be better than what we have now.
    iPhone 4, usually.