Non Existent Customer Servise !!!

xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
i contacted customer service three days ago !!! I am still awaiting a response from them. I guess it is easier for them to ignore legitimate inquiries about issues regarding problems with their games !!! :mad:

Comments

• REVMEUPREVMEUP Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have the same issue. And when they finally respond they dont handle my problem. I am not able to do revenge in the social area. Nor am i receiving gold for watching videos or med kits/grenades/rockets for watching videos when i lose a battle. They said to contact Fyber.com that handles these rewards. Fyber.com only handle when you watch videos for special offers not for just getting one gold bar. I have tried for weeks to get help and only get a run around from both companies. Very poor customer service from both
  • wandalplwandalpl Registered Users 8 Posts
    i whant say only this when i lose my character warriors at 50 lvl at december 2014 i contact with customer service and they give me answered after month and to this moment i make monk for 44 lvl i play lots for this game but i see they dont care for player what play hard with not cheats and when people used chets they live them like i met one person what in tower have 1700 wave its joke or pvp all the tame i met few haker and they dont make with this nothink thx
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    xsgt1 wrote: »
    i contacted customer service three days ago !!! I am still awaiting a response from them. I guess it is easier for them to ignore legitimate inquiries about issues regarding problems with their games !!! :mad:

Sorry this has been your experience. There is a queue for them though so you'll need to be patient.
    REVMEUP wrote: »
    I have the same issue. And when they finally respond they dont handle my problem. I am not able to do revenge in the social area. Nor am i receiving gold for watching videos or med kits/grenades/rockets for watching videos when i lose a battle. They said to contact Fyber.com that handles these rewards. Fyber.com only handle when you watch videos for special offers not for just getting one gold bar. I have tried for weeks to get help and only get a run around from both companies. Very poor customer service from both

Unfortunately, there isn't anything Customer Care can do regarding the offer walls.
  • pearloftuncpearloftunc Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ill give them a call tomorrow to find out whats going on but as normal customer service is poor
    Eddie
  • Grunto PulouskiGrunto Pulouski Registered Users 21 Posts
    Maybe I've been spoiled by other companies and other games, but I have to agree... The delay time in getting a response from Customer Service is really bad. I'm glad I didn't buy the game - and I'm glad I haven't spent more than a few dollars... So far.

I'm seriously wondering if I should invest any more RW cash in a game whose developers seem to care so little about its players.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Maybe I've been spoiled by other companies and other games, but I have to agree... The delay time in getting a response from Customer Service is really bad. I'm glad I didn't buy the game - and I'm glad I haven't spent more than a few dollars... So far.

I'm seriously wondering if I should invest any more RW cash in a game whose developers seem to care so little about its players.

I understand your concerns about this game but this game is still in alpha/beta phase. They're getting close to perfecting it but it will take at least 2 more months before this game is up and running and ready to invest in.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Ill give them a call tomorrow to find out whats going on but as normal customer service is poor
    Eddie

Glu does not provide telephone support. The normal wait time is at least 5 business days and sometimes this goes higher depending on the volume of incoming tickets. We are working on improving the service. Your patience is appreciated.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Hi friends,
    i have lost 80 gold for the bear armor almost 2 weeks back in the spin and i created a customer care ticket regarding the issue and guess what i got the 80 gold back today!thank you so much glu customer care
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks "Iamready". Good to hear your issue was resolved.

I also heard from Customer care that "xsgt1"'s issue has also been resolved.

Grunto Pulouski: The game is Free to play, you can't buy it but if you still have an issue, please let me know and i will try to help with your ticket. same for you "pearloftunc".

Thanks.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    Hi friends,
    i have lost 80 gold for the bear armor almost 2 weeks back in the spin and i created a customer care ticket regarding the issue and guess what i got the 80 gold back today!thank you so much glu customer care

Good to hear that customer service gave you 80 gold for the armor you won and paid for, but did not receive.

It's still likely that I won't use the mystery box and certainly not the 10-prize (1 spin) for 180 gold, that IAMREADY is talking about loosing 80 gold on.

Hopefully GLU fixes the root of the issue by making sure that if you can only have 1 bear armor at a time, that the game doesn't award you more than that through the mystery box, or updates the game to allow you to accumulate more than one bear armor. Fixing the double up for bear armor, and according to another recent thread, I guess the double up happened with a weapon too...
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David T wrote: »
    Good to hear that customer service gave you 80 gold for the armor you won and paid for, but did not receive.

It's still likely that I won't use the mystery box and certainly not the 10-prize (1 spin) for 180 gold, that IAMREADY is talking about loosing 80 gold on.

Hopefully GLU fixes the root of the issue by making sure that if you can only have 1 bear armor at a time, that the game doesn't award you more than that through the mystery box, or updates the game to allow you to accumulate more than one bear armor. Fixing the double up for bear armor, and according to another recent thread, I guess the double up happened with a weapon too...

The team is aware of the "doubling" issue and is working on it for the next update.
    thanks a lot dear admins :):):)
    David T wrote: »
    Good to hear that customer service gave you 80 gold for the armor you won and paid for, but did not receive..
    Thanks David
    yes hope they fix the issue regarding the bear armor,also after the incident i have stopped going for the spin!
  • ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts

Sure hope you don't spend any money on this game.