Refined Battle Log

It has come to my attention that the battle log is extremely disorganized. The revenge option is a pain because let's say that I'm on page 6 looking for opponents to click on. The opponent has 500 diamonds to be stolen, well, if I decline the battle it resets me to page 1. The battle log should have a separate section that lists only people you want to revenge shot, not including defenses won or attacks won/lost. Also, it should not reset our page to 1.

Comments

• ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    I second this request. Annoying to click thru all the pages to get back to where you left off looking for bountiful revenge. Refine, please & thank you.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    GLU: See, "Suggestion for next update" thread for more people that agree with the refined battle log idea.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    good suggestion,i am also tired of changing the pages each time
  • bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    It has come to my attention that the battle log is extremely disorganized. The revenge option is a pain because let's say that I'm on page 6 looking for opponents to click on. The opponent has 500 diamonds to be stolen, well, if I decline the battle it resets me to page 1. The battle log should have a separate section that lists only people you want to revenge shot, not including defenses won or attacks won/lost. Also, it should not reset our page to 1.
    Yup, I would appreciate a fix for this as well
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts
    Add me to the list wanting a "Revenge" tab under Social, between "Battle Log" and "Leaderboard". The space is there and it shouldn't be too hard to implement.