problem with pvp

Zo2aZo2a Registered Users 34 Posts
Every time i try to play pvp after i choose one and attack game loading for mote than 5 min and i cant play is there any one have same problem and how i can fix that

Comments

• IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    which device are you playing on?
    you should contact the customer care,its the best thing to do,so may of us could not load the game for almost 2 weeks,but the bug was fixed,hope you can play soon
  • Zo2aZo2a Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yea i opened ticket but still no answer and still have same issue and now my rank is 7 and customer care didn't answer
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Zo2a wrote: »
    Yea i opened ticket but still no answer and still have same issue and now my rank is 7 and customer care didn't answer

Customer care doesn't respond very quickly, so I can try to help you now. That really is unfortunate that you've spent that much real money to get a top 5 place.

What kind of device do you play the game on? Have you already tried restarting your device? Connected/disconnect/reconnected to WiFi?

To other seasoned players: Please help Zo2a, if they write back, and you can help. You can argue the 'they should have known better' principle all you want, but you know that if you were in this position, you would be LIVID!; And I would be trying to help you as well.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    My device Huawei media pad youth 2 and i already make all the troubleshooting that u write and still nothing the event will end after 12 hours and and i will lose my rank
    My device Huawei media pad youth 2 and i already make all the troubleshooting that u write and still nothing the event will end after 12 hours and and i will lose my rank

Android users, can you help?

Huawei media pad youth 2, 2014 device, hardware is not the issue and I doubt the Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean) software is either.
    Katia_M wrote: »
    As Customer Care didn't seem to care and never replied to my ticket, I began doing some search and found out in File Commander there's a path that leads to an empty folder. Go to SDCard>Android>obb>com.glu.contractkiller3 and you'll see there are no files there. In Internal Storage, go to Android>obb>com.glu.contractkiller3 and you'll notice there's a file there. Copy it and paste in the empty folder in SDCard. Now the game is working for me, I hope it works for you, too.
    Katia_M wrote: »
    I would try clearing cache and see if it solves the problem. If not, see if you have the file in Internal Storage>Android>obb>com.glu.contractkiller3, file name is main.1110.com.glu.contractkiller3.obb with 56.2 MB in size. Other things I would try is closing any open appliccations and disabling notifications, especially if you have Line app installed (for some reason, Line always made CKS crash or freeze). You can also install DU Speed Booster and start CKS from the Game Booster folder. I hope you'll find a solution for your problem, and good luck!
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I try but there is no folder in SD with this name only in tablet and i already clear all cash but still the problem not fixed
    I don't use Android, so I probably can't help very much, but from what I've seen, I would recommend trying this:
    Log out of Google Play.
    Open game.
    Log back into Google Play.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Thanks for your concern i tried every thing and nothing will wait till they fix it after one year maybe i think customer care very busy and don't have time to their customers
    Thanks for your concern i tried every thing and nothing will wait till they fix it after one year maybe i think customer care very busy and don't have time to their customers

You're welcome, sorry I couldn't help.

If someone posts a solution to transfer of the data base file maybe that could work for you. You might want to monitor the "transfer game to my tablet" thread, while you wait for customer care to respond or try searching for an answer on the internet; there are plenty of web searches that talk about Android, but some of them can get pretty technical and might not be useful to you.

Good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    ...now my rank is 7...
    Oh no, you're not listed on in the top 20 and I know you didn't get passed up in AP points. Did you delete the game or re-register your Gameplay account?? In any case, yikes!

And speaking of top 20 mysteries...where did dmtriy, dokuheb, and eric come from all of a sudden? 28000AP for a sniper rifle, obviously using weapons that are much more powerful than what the prize is...talk about playing just for the competition...
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • RAMBO9999RAMBO9999 Registered Users 14 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Oh no, you're not listed on in the top 20 and I know you didn't get passed up in AP points. Did you delete the game or re-register your Gameplay account?? In any case, yikes!

And speaking of top 20 mysteries...where did dmtriy, dokuheb, and eric come from all of a sudden? 28000AP for a sniper rifle, obviously using weapons that are much more powerful than what the prize is...talk about playing just for the competition...

Some people are rich or there's something going on. Thats a heck of time playing nonstop.
    RAMBO9999 wrote: »
    Some people are rich or there's something going on. Thats a heck of time playing nonstop.
    First, I think if someone is really taking the time to rack up 25000AP in a tournament, they should get a bonus 500 gold as a milestone; similar to the 50 gold for 2500AP.

I give any score 30000AP or less, the benefit of my optimistic imagination, and I'm encouraging others to not rehash last week's threads on the 'something going on' part; even if you see this post as doing exactly that. Sorry, but hacking is unacceptable no matter what the AP score. Last weeks 47000AP was pretty ridiculous and they're only getting smarter about it as time goes on....I apologize to the 3 players I named (without the whole name), hope you understand my intentions of curiosity. Francis (Admin), I hope you're all over the leaderboard legitimacy issue.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David T wrote: »
    No i didn't delete it i just check it now and found iam still in rank 7 can any one check again what is my rank now
    hi Zo2a
    have you tried to reset the device after backup!maybe it will help!so sad that you lost the ranking!can't see you in the top 30 now,hope that customer care will help you,take care
    Iamready wrote: »
    hi Zo2a
    have you tried to reset the device after backup!maybe it will help!so sad that you lost the ranking!can't see you in the top 30 now,hope that customer care will help you,take care

Thanks bro i will try
    Thanks bro i will try

have a nice day,please remember to take a screen shot of your ranking,so that when you contact customer care you can send it as a proof,i couldn't play the previous 2 pvp because of some error,felt so bad at that time,hope you get the rewards you deserve,take care
    OMG all this problem because of weapon i earned from vip event its heavy gun "carsharodon" after i earned it i found it most powerfull from the one i have so i update it till max and equipped it from time i equipped it i have this loading issue now when i try to use another one game is loading normally *** how come weapon make this problem and make me loss my rank and i already earned it from vip event but i still don't know how you guys cant see me in rank 7 and when i opened the game i reclaim this sniper coz my rank is 7
    i still don't know how you guys cant see me in rank 7 and when i opened the game i reclaim this sniper coz my rank is 7
    thanks a great news,happy to hear that you got the deserved prize,have a nice day
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts
    Everybody needs to remember that Apple devices and Android devices are playing on different servers and are essentially parallel games. The top Android scores for the past 3 tournaments have been 11,000, 15,000, and ~15,000. Three weeks ago only the winner topped 10,000. There were 6 that topped 10,000 for the next tournament. I wasn't in the running for the top 5 this past weekend so I didn't pay as much attention, but I would say there were no more than 7 that topped 10,000.

The 20,000+ scores that David is reporting on the Apple side is ridiculous. As I stated in another thread, it seems to me that most problems being reported are on the Apple version of the game. There also seems to be something else going on allowing much higher scores in tournaments on the Apple side as well.

@Zo2a - You definitely need to report this to Customer Care as this seems to be a bug that needs to be fixed. Good troubleshooting in pinning down the problem.
    @Zo2a - You definitely need to report this to Customer Care as this seems to be a bug that needs to be fixed. Good troubleshooting in pinning down the problem.
    I already did and opened ticket and wait for answer thanks for ur advice