tesla or heavy gun?

IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
dear Angels Holocaust and David T
I need a suggestion for buying the big guns.Which one should i buy tr-3zeus or the pale horse! it would really helpful if you could give me some suggestion!thanks

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    dear Angels Holocaust and David T
    I need a suggestion for buying the big guns.Which one should i buy tr-3zeus or the pale horse! it would really helpful if you could give me some suggestion!thanks

Pale Horse no questions asked. That gun will last you for a long time!
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    thanks a lot bro!have a nice day,take care
  • rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Agreed on the pale horse, I bought one 3 weeks back, even without updates it was a pure killing machine. Suggestion if you have not done the campaign heavy gun missions, wait till next update, you get so many diamonds for the missions you'll update your base in short order. How are you planning to buy the horse are they showing up for sale now?
    rastafari wrote: »
    Agreed on the pale horse, I bought one 3 weeks back, even without updates it was a pure killing machine. Suggestion if you have not done the campaign heavy gun missions, wait till next update, you get so many diamonds for the missions you'll update your base in short order. How are you planning to buy the horse are they showing up for sale now?
    thank you so much,i will wait for the next update as you suggested,it was up for sale,i couldn't get it though,was short of some gold,take care
  • HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    How did the PaleHorse become available? Was it a special weekend sale?
    Halfassed wrote: »
    How did the PaleHorse become available? Was it a special weekend sale?

yes it was available for 750 gold as special offer last weekend
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'm sure it'll be on sale again in the future.

But imo, stats aside, I've enjoyed the function of a Tesla Rifle. But I would pay more attention to the others reviews over mine on this.