Options

secret to gold

BusterBuster Registered Users 2 Posts
So what is the secret to obtaining gold with out purchasing it.

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Buster wrote: »
    So what is the secret to obtaining gold with out purchasing it.

Watching videos whenever you can. How much gold do you currently have?
  • Options
    YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    Watching videos whenever you can. How much gold do you currently have?

There are no free gold by watching videos for the last few days.
  • Options
    BusterBuster Registered Users 2 Posts
    YmiePJ wrote: »
    There are no free gold by watching videos for the last few days.

I have a 74 pieces of gold.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    there is no free gold by watching free videos because the free videos option is no more available,hope for a glu fix
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I received 132 gold for applying for a Target RedCard a couple months ago. I'm unwilling to give my contact info (or buy stuff) for most of the "free gold" offers, but I was considering applying for a Target card at the time anyway, so that offer worked out for me.

Other than that, I've pretty much bought gold (to the tune of 130 bucks worth) through Amazon. At least with Amazon, you can buy their "coins" for a 10% discount ($50 value for $45 or $100 for $90), so it's a bit of a deal. They're a nav option in the "Appstore for Android" department. Around Christmas, they had an offer for $100 worth of coins for $70 but 10% is the normal maximum. At least it's some discount, so my $130 actually cost a bit less than face-value.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    there is no free gold by watching free videos because the free videos option is no more available,hope for a glu fix
    When was the last time you checked to see if the videos for free gold were available? No videos have been available to me for the last two days, but I just got 4 in a row.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Hi David,
    lucky guy i got only one gold!after that the free video is blacked out again
  • Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    1 month back there was a glitch in android. i could watch the same 15 second hairstyle-tresemme video over n over again for gold.. needed some patience but could get about 150 gold per hour.. now its not there :-(
  • Options
    saturnring wrote: »
    1 month back there was a glitch in android. i could watch the same 15 second hairstyle-tresemme video over n over again for gold.. needed some patience but could get about 150 gold per hour.. now its not there :-(

That wasn't a glitch. The amount of videos you can watch varies on your location and time. Everyone on this forum has experienced what you said and received a ton of gold.
  • Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    That wasn't a glitch. The amount of videos you can watch varies on your location and time. Everyone on this forum has experienced what you said and received a ton of gold.

come on, that is too much.. i was unnecesarily feeling sheepish all these days.. no one posted in the forum before.. So , is the game designed in this way that every newbie gets some gold for encouragement?! am impressed..

is it going to happen again or the repeating-video-gold-thing is stopped?
  • Options
    saturnring wrote: »
    come on, that is too much.. i was unnecesarily feeling sheepish all these days.. no one posted in the forum before.. So , is the game designed in this way that every newbie gets some gold for encouragement?! am impressed..

is it going to happen again or the repeating-video-gold-thing is stopped?

Like I said before, the amount of advertisements vary from your location, day and hours. You just so happened to be lucky enough to get hundreds of gold. It comes and goes and that's why you haven't been getting any lately.