Top 30 in PVP!

RAMBO9999RAMBO9999 Registered Users 14 Posts
Hello folks. Just wondering how many here in the forum are seeded in the top 30 ranking for this tournament. My game name is RAMBO9999 and Im around rank 19-20 isg right now. Happy gaming!

Comments

• IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    wow,congrats brother,i can see you in the rank 20,great game and wish you all the best for getting to into top10,take care
  • RAMBO9999RAMBO9999 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    wow,congrats brother,i can see you in the rank 20,great game and wish you all the best for getting to into top10,take care

Thanks man!
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    According to "Zo2a" in the feedback thread, he's top 5 and having loading issues, so it looks like you might be climbing to #19 here pretty soon. Good luck, I know it's a grind to get a top 30 placing. I'm still waiting for the game/network errors to be fixed before I take on another 96 hour marathon of gaming, but good luck and be sure to eat somethiing..massive amounts of energy drinks aren't good for you. Keep it up...."You can DO it".
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David T wrote: »
    According to "Zo2a" in the feedback thread, he's top 5 and having loading issues, so it looks like you might be climbing to #19 here pretty soon. Good luck, I know it's a grind to get a top 30 placing. I'm still waiting for the game/network errors to be fixed before I take on another 96 hour marathon of gaming, but good luck and be sure to eat somethiing..massive amounts of energy drinks aren't good for you. Keep it up...."You can DO it".

Thanks David. I'm currently number 12 but it seems harder every rank I move up. I think I'll be happy to be in the first 15. Patrick is 1100 points ahead of me and I know he's a hard gamer. lol
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    RAMBO9999 wrote: »
    Thanks David. I'm currently number 12 but it seems harder every rank I move up. I think I'll be happy to be in the first 15. Patrick is 1100 points ahead of me and I know he's a hard gamer. lol

My question is, why would you waste time and money getting a sniper rifle? Everyone knows Tesla rifles are superior in every aspect!
  • Zo2aZo2a Registered Users 34 Posts
    good luck Rambo u can do it just play more harder and don't look to your rank all the time just play and take a look after about 15 round and you will be in the top
    My question is, why would you waste time and money getting a sniper rifle? Everyone knows Tesla rifles are superior in every aspect!
    Great point. You can disregard my "BTW" part in the PM I sent you; answered before I asked, whoops.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Zo2a wrote: »
    good luck Rambo u can do it just play more harder and don't look to your rank all the time just play and take a look after about 15 round and you will be in the top

Thanks man. I hope your loading issues get sorted out.

I'm not after the sniper rifle bro. Its just personal satisfaction.
    I'm not after the sniper rifle bro. Its just personal satisfaction.

Whoa, I think the Social section top 20 leaderboard could be calling your name...

"Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win!"
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Whoa, I think the Social section top 20 leaderboard could be calling your name...

"Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win!"

Don't know exactly what you mean.
    Don't know exactly what you mean.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but I'll bite.

'Social section' refers to the overall CKS1 leaderboard; as in if you're just competing for the satisfaction of winning, and continue your PVP tournament top 20 quests; it won't be long before you're on the overall top 20 leaderboard.

The Rambo movie quote should be self explanatory.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but I'll bite.

'Social section' refers to the overall CKS1 leaderboard; as in if you're just competing for the satisfaction of winning, and continue your PVP tournament top 20 quests; it won't be long before you're on the overall top 20 leaderboard.

The Rambo movie quote should be self explanatory.

Gotcha, and no sarcasm meant.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Hi RAMBO9999
    great game,can see you in the top ten now,awesome game!keep up the guns loaded and hope you get in the top 5!
    Iamready wrote: »
    Hi RAMBO9999
    great game,can see you in the top ten now,awesome game!keep up the guns loaded and hope you get in the top 5!

Thanks. I fished in 8th place. To go to number 5 would've been too much. But it was great.
  • GVilleJacketGVilleJacket Registered Users 30 Posts

I didn't push to be in the top 5 but I did finish in the top 15. I am going on the assumption that your player in Base Defense gets your "equipped" weapon when getting attacked. So better Assault & Sniper rifles will help your defense. Now I know it really doesn't matter against the top weapons out there, but it might just win a defense or two.
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I'm PythonDjango, because I'm a Web programmer and my specialization is the Python language, Django Web framework.

I was definitely in the last tournament for the Harrier sniper rifle, and managed to eek out a #15 finish. I had to spend 1080 gold on extra energy points to finish that high, and was still playing right up to 3AM this morning to fend off a run by the #16 finisher (who was a little more than 50 APs behind me at the end, and moving up as fast as he could find opponents).

I spent more than I intended, but once I was heavily invested, giving up would have meant that I'd have wasted all the previous gold for nothing, so after I'd spent about 600, spending 20 more at a time was pretty much obligatory.

Anyway, I finished #15 in the tourney, and am currently #12 on the social leaderboard.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I didn't push to be in the top 5 but I did finish in the top 15. I am going on the assumption that your player in Base Defense gets your "equipped" weapon when getting attacked. So better Assault & Sniper rifles will help your defense. Now I know it really doesn't matter against the top weapons out there, but it might just win a defense or two.

I don't think your character gets your weapon because I've never encountered a Tesla rifle in battle before. I've noticed that upgrading your base does absoultely nothing because everyone has tier 5.5 or higher weapons. Your social leaderboard ranking matches you against enemies that have similar Victory Points as you.
    I'm PythonDjango, because I'm a Web programmer and my specialization is the Python language, Django Web framework.

I was definitely in the last tournament for the Harrier sniper rifle, and managed to eek out a #15 finish. I had to spend 1080 gold on extra energy points to finish that high, and was still playing right up to 3AM this morning to fend off a run by the #16 finisher (who was a little more than 50 APs behind me at the end, and moving up as fast as he could find opponents).

I spent more than I intended, but once I was heavily invested, giving up would have meant that I'd have wasted all the previous gold for nothing, so after I'd spent about 600, spending 20 more at a time was pretty much obligatory.

Anyway, I finished #15 in the tourney, and am currently #12 on the social leaderboard.

That's nice man. I still got a lot to go on the social leaderboard. Im at 69 right now. Not sure how long this game has been around but I started playing in November if I remember correctly.
  • Emperor44Emperor44 Registered Users 8 Posts
    My highest rank on PVP completion is rank 72. I'm expecting another competition this week Thursday. I hope to win a gun lol… I have no Gold to buy more energy to play. Hope everyone is fine with this game???
    I have no time to play much because of my present job has to do with using of my iPhone 6 always. And if you are having problem with connection to play this game please connect with any available wifi around you. It's works for me. Cheers!!!