Options

I need of another killing game

MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
this game is great. But I need some ideas on other shooting/killing games similar to this one. I'm already bored of this game as the only point is to buy big guns.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    this game is great. But I need some ideas on other shooting/killing games similar to this one. I'm already bored of this game as the only point is to buy big guns.

Well, I haven't tried all of the GLU games, but if there is attacking in it, I would assume it will be "similar to this one". Deer Hunter and Dino hunter is one way shooting, but you can get attacked, and the hunter games can sharpen your accuracy and timing skills: the 'buy big guns' scenario is apart of all GLU killing games; that I'm aware of anyway.

I've tried out "Kill Shot", kind of similar. "Sniper 3D" has some pretty cool graphics/animation.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I do not mind spending money on games. This game was great. Now it's just ok because there is no point. Nothing to strive for but bigger guns. Your diamonds get taken from both places so no point there.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    I do not mind spending money on games. This game was great. Now it's just ok because there is no point. Nothing to strive for but bigger guns. Your diamonds get taken from both places so no point there.

Okay, so the games I mentioned are 'freemium' games, but you can speed your progress up with real money, like this one. You could try one of the other Contract Killer games which I think you pay for up front: off the top of my head...Contract Killer 2...Contract Killer: Zombies (maybe that is contract killer 2)? Anyway, sorry your bored, good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    HI Mozzenus
    Zombie Assault:Sniper
    SWAT 2
    these are alos nice games
  • Options
    I'll give swat 2 a try. Did not care for the zombie one. Thanks
  • Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts