Options

The new update will fix everything!

ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
This is the only Glu game I have ever played, I sure hope their other games are not as useless as this one.

1) Customer care is the worst I have ever experienced. They take ages to respond and when they do, they rarely solve any issues.
2) Game is ridden with bugs - the latest update (which was communicated as the panacea for all the ills of the world for so long) solved some of them but a lot of issues still remain that really makes everyone who spends money on this game feel like a fool.
3) Latest amazing feat of the game -- I had built a nice winning streak on the PVP and this morning, out of the sudden, I see the count of wins down to 1 again. I apparently lost some attacks without even me playing. This game is that good -- it has developed AI and plays without you!
4) Ridiculous balance of gold vs. diamonds. You are missing a couple of diamonds for an upgrade and they ask you for more gold than the gold needed for an instant upgrade. Only in the Glu universe that makes sense...
5) No fail-safe on the UI. You can easily make a mistake and spend gold by pressing a button by accident. Any developer knows that for any important decision in any UI, there is always a second 'are you sure' question. Guess who gains from these easy to make mistakes....?
6) No use for cash. Most players who have played this for a while, they are sitting on millions of cash. I wonder if there was a way to fix this... oh wait, there is but that would make people spend less money.
7) The excuse that the game is still in Alpha or Beta mode is the most ridiculous of all. When people spend actual money on a game, you expect at least for the game to be ready to not defraud you of that money. The rest is just BS.
8) I could go on and on -- I made the mistake to spend a little of actual money on this game at the beginning but I am thankful I realised the scam early enough and stopped. I sure hope people are not spending any real money on this bottomless pit of a game. The better you get, the more boring it gets.

Oh, and let's not forget... the mantra is "the team is aware of the issues and the next update will fix them all" Halleluiah!

Comments

• Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    ChgS3 wrote: »
    4) Ridiculous balance of gold vs. diamonds. You are missing a couple of diamonds for an upgrade and they ask you for more gold than the gold needed for an instant upgrade. Only in the Glu universe that makes sense...
    5) No fail-safe on the UI. You can easily make a mistake and spend gold by pressing a button by accident. Any developer knows that for any important decision in any UI, there is always a second 'are you sure' question. Guess who gains from these easy to make mistakes....?

Hi ChgS3
    very well said,i was also thinking about the same,why the hell should we spend more gold for some missing diamonds than the original insta upgrade.
    all the points you have noticed are very correct.hope that glu will fix it ,thanks and take care
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Agreed on all especially the no fail safe, most others games show a confirmation, before purchase, I lost 700 gold on a Tesla, couple weeks back, already owned a better one. Sent a customer issue, but I know I'm dreaming, if they even respond.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    rastafari wrote: »
    Agreed on all especially the no fail safe, most others games show a confirmation, before purchase, I lost 700 gold on a Tesla, couple weeks back, already owned a better one. Sent a customer issue, but I know I'm dreaming, if they even respond.

it usually takes at least 2-3 weeks for them to respond,hope you get back the gold you lost
  • Options
    ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I very much doubt that they will give you anything unfortunately - hope thry prove me wrong. And on the response time, I just got a response (no solution of course, just a canned response) for a query I sent on dec 29!!!