World on fire!

IamreadyIamready Experienced MemberRegistered Users 224 Posts
Thanks a lot glu for the new contracts and new levels,hope you all have got the new contracts,have a blast and enjoy,i am at level 55 now,lost the 25 gold that was supposed to be mine,is there any solution! LOL

Comments

  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member GluRegistered Users 911 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    Thanks a lot glu for the new contracts and new levels,hope you all have got the new contracts,have a blast and enjoy,i am at level 55 now,lost the 25 gold that was supposed to be mine,is there any solution! LOL

    I have contacted the team about this issue. Thank you for the heads up.
  • IamreadyIamready Experienced Member Registered Users 224 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I have contacted the team about this issue. Thank you for the heads up.

    Dear Handles,
    thanks a lot,i love this game anyway,take care
  • JsnfreeJsnfree New Member Registered Users 28 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    Dear Handles,
    thanks a lot,i love this game anyway,take care

    AND a new gun to purchase with those millions I have!! Yes!
  • midtown138midtown138 New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    Jsnfree wrote: »
    AND a new gun to purchase with those millions I have!! Yes!

    Lucky for you. I'm not seeing it on my end yet
  • HutchGSHutchGS New Member Registered Users 24 Posts
    On my iPhone6, it won't let me download the full update. I get to about 70Mb and it says I ran out of space but I've got 42Gb storage available. Will reboot and try again.
  • HutchGSHutchGS New Member Registered Users 24 Posts
    No luck after reboot. CKS still errors out saying I don't have enough space on my "disk" (iPhone6) although I've got over 42Gb remaining. Very frustrating! May be the end of CKS for me. <sigh>
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Experienced Member Registered Users 234 Posts
    I've been playing tons of Contract Missions to earn cash to fully upgrade all of my old "owned" guns, so I immediately jumped to Level 60 -- same thing about the gold.

    I'm looking forward to the new "World on Fire" campaign, although I suspect that fully upgraded Tier 7 bases will be almost impossible to crack except for the folks who have tournament 1-15 weapons or pony up the gold for the new Pitbull Pack.
  • Zo2aZo2a New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    Is this update only for ios coz i cant see it on my android
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Pacific Standard Time (USA)Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    HutchGS wrote: »
    No luck after reboot. CKS still errors out saying I don't have enough space on my "disk" (iPhone6) although I've got over 42Gb remaining. Very frustrating! May be the end of CKS for me. <sigh>

    It's probably because the GLU server is getting bombarded by everyone trying to download the new game content and I don't have the exact answer, but I can share some more data about the situation.

    I'm using an iPhone 4, running iOS 7, and was able to download the new campaign section after a few game restarts. I did have some additional issues initially with downloading the new weapons, but eventually they all loaded, except the latest most powerful weapons: "Scarab" AR, "Nighthawk Elite" Sniper, and "Sledgehammer" Heavy. The new "Snowstorm" Tesla did load properly though.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • HutchGSHutchGS New Member Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yep, I think you're right. After multiple attempts, the new region finally downloaded. Odd they gave that "out of space" error though. Thx!
  • Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Banned Users 72 Posts
    I have 6gb of space and it's saying to delete apps bc I don't have space. I deleted every other app I have and it's still telling me not enough space.
  • IamreadyIamready Experienced Member Registered Users 224 Posts
    its just some technical error that shows 'delete the apps because you are out of disk space'.No need to delete the app,just restart the phone and try again,i was able to play after that.Happy gaming
  • IamreadyIamready Experienced Member Registered Users 224 Posts
    midtown138 wrote: »
    Lucky for you. I'm not seeing it on my end yet

    nighthawk(sniper) and mantis(short range) is available for 125,000 cash!
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Pacific Standard Time (USA)Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    nighthawk(sniper) and mantis(short range) is available for 125,000 cash!
    I'm only through 2 of the 5 columns of upgrades, but it looks like it will cost 905,000 cash + 160,000 diamonds for each weapon including upgrades. Or somewhere in the neighborhood of 1800 gold for each after upgraded???
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • IamreadyIamready Experienced Member Registered Users 224 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I'm only through 2 of the 5 columns of upgrades, but it looks like it will cost 905,000 cash + 160,000 diamonds for each weapon including upgrades. Or somewhere in the neighborhood of 1800 gold for each after upgraded???

    david
    good calculation,i am not going to spend any gold for the weapon upgrade,i am saving the gold for tesla and heavy gun,too bad that i don't have one yet.hope to get one this weekend!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.