Tesla question

midtown138midtown138 Registered Users 34 Posts
Looking to buy one soon but I'm not in a hurry to. Is the Zeus elite the best available to purchase or Should I be patient and wait for the next sale?

Comments

• midtown138midtown138 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I guess what I really want to know is...is there a tesla that have the stats of a pale horse that will eventually come up for sale
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    You'll have to wait and see what happens next? Were you able to get a Pale Horse before the promo expired?
    Yes. I got it. Videos have been a gold mine for me lately
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    midtown138 wrote: »
    Yes. I got it. Videos have been a gold mine for me lately

Same here. Right after I got the Pale Horse, the videos dried up for me and I've been been getting less than 6 gold per day.
    Last night I got about 75. But it's been slow recently. Last weekend. At the start of the tournament was good. Got quite a bit Friday and Saturday combined and was able to purchase the pale horse. I usually wouldn't invest the time...but considering I have a cast on my leg and it's difficult to get around..I got nothing but time at the moment
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    i haven't even got 2 golds daily for the past week,gold button is still blacked out for me! :(:(
    Iamready wrote: »
    i haven't even got 2 golds daily for the past week,gold button is still blacked out for me! :(:(

Thats a Bummer
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    The new update has released the Snowstorm; from what I recall, it's less powerful than the 1-15 Blizzard and Avalanche rewards from a couple tournaments back, but it's more powerful than the Zeus Elite. The Snowstorm is priced at 12K gold, but if you do the new "World on Fire" campaign's Tesla demo Challenge Mission, you can buy it for 6K as a one-time half-price offer. I bit on it, although I suspect that the Zeus Elite that I already had would have been "good enough" to get me through "World on Fire".
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    midtown138 wrote: »
    Thats a Bummer

yeah,have't been able to get any gold for the last 3 days!it was fun getting free golds!
  • rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    600 for the Snowstorm my offer was 900
  • HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    What do you all think of the Blitzen's revenge Tesla on sale now, compared to the Pale Horse heavy machine gun that was on sale last week?
    Halfassed wrote: »
    What do you all think of the Blitzen's revenge Tesla on sale now, compared to the Pale Horse heavy machine gun that was on sale last week?

The snowstorm elite is what I'm going for..of course I'm not getting videos at the moment..but I was in worse shape when the pale horse was offered and still managed to get it. I have hope!
    Halfassed wrote: »

Blitzen's Revenge is selling for only 25 Gold less than the Snowstorm Elite, which is comparable to the Pale Horse, but the Blitzen isn't even close. Maybe you got them mixed up when asking the question.

If I'd known that the Snowstorm Elite would be released the next day for 750 Gold, I wouldn't have bought a Snowstorm for 600 yesterday (one-time offer after completing the new Tesla demo mission) -- the top-end power for the Snowstorm Elite is 11040 vs 8640 for the standard. That being said, I was having no problem clearing fully upgraded tier 6 bases in PvP with my Zeus Elite, so I probably could have stuck with it, except that the second half of the "World on Fire" Tesla Challenge missions require a higher power than the Zeus Elite's max of 5520 to play.
  • HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    I didn't get anything mixed up, I just didn't have the gold until this week to buy a big gun, so I didn't notice when they went on sale last week, or what their power values were. Thanks for clearing it up, though.
    No worries; the Snowstorm Elite is a real bargain at the current sale price. Also, if you've completed some campaigns but didn't have a Tesla or Heavy gun to go beyond the demo Challenge missions, then you can go back to them and collect a lot of diamonds.
    No worries; the Snowstorm Elite is a real bargain at the current sale price. Also, if you've completed some campaigns but didn't have a Tesla or Heavy gun to go beyond the demo Challenge missions, then you can go back to them and collect a lot of diamonds.

Thats how I upgraded my pale horse. Didnt take very long