Options

Content Update: February 2015

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Check out the new content update!

• New "World on Fire" region
  • New Base Defense Tiers

Also, get ready for some more content coming soon in our v2.0 update!

Get ready for some new enemies, bosses and action!

Mercenary_6_01_zps1e52b3a1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    Eagerly waiting for v2.0...
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    can't wait to get the new update :):)
  • Options
    Nsanis2010Nsanis2010 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Only 10 level added??? To be 60 level??? I finished them in 2 hours???
    The game must be open level....... Tnx at all
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Nsanis2010 wrote: »
    Good point, once you get ahead in XP by playing open contracts, it doesn't matter if you stop or not, because each regular campaign section is designed to give you enough XP to complete most of the 10 levels. So we get 5 gold per level up for not playing the only part of the campaign we're allowed to (open contracts), until GLU tells us we should? I thought the whole concept of having an open contract was to keep players coming back to the game as frequently as possible, giving us something to do, while giving yourselves time to create more game content.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Good point, once you get ahead in XP by playing open contracts, it doesn't matter if you stop or not, because each regular campaign section is designed to give you enough XP to complete most of the 10 levels. So we get 5 gold per level up for not playing the only part of the game we're allowed to (open contracts), until you tell us we should? I thought the whole concept of having an open contract was to keep players on the game without being able to progress???

I had informed the dev team about the issue where you continue to gain xp and get sudden level jumps when new caps are made. Hopefully we have a fix for you guys soon.
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I had informed the dev team about the issue where you continue to gain xp and get sudden level jumps when new caps are made. Hopefully we have a fix for you guys soon.

Do you have any idea as in how soon it will actually be??? I'd be happy if yall took the servers and game offline for a day or hell even three if that's what it takes. How about letting us delete all the old regions, guns and battle record pages we want to. Or do all those except let us trade in guns no longer needed for gold or diamonds or let us sell to new players for a hefty discount?????
  • Options
    stacy xstacy x Registered Users 2 Posts
    That's a good idea
  • Options
    stacy xstacy x Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dj33transam I like your suggestions
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    Well thanks Stacy. I Sometimes follow the model the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Lol. GLU has reimbursed me 200 gold a few times after I pound them with the problems and screenshots to back it up. If more people complained and posted on here and contacted GLU via customer care with problems and suggestions then we might get something done. I'm not holding my breath!!!! Lol. I am 33 and have worked since I was 15. I now am employed bye a large company for over 6 years and this is my first Union job I now see when we all can stick together we have a stronger voice. Not that I agree with the union on all things including politics. Lmao.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Do you have any idea as in how soon it will actually be??? I'd be happy if yall took the servers and game offline for a day or hell even three if that's what it takes. How about letting us delete all the old regions, guns and battle record pages we want to. Or do all those except let us trade in guns no longer needed for gold or diamonds or let us sell to new players for a hefty discount?????
    that's a brilliant idea,i loved the 'deleting region' idea so much,hope glu will fix some of these issues in the next update
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    that's a brilliant idea,i loved the 'deleting region' idea so much,hope glu will fix some of these issues in the next update

Yes n no. Sometime we should come to the old regions to get some more xp and money from open contract.
    Old guns: glu may not agree as they sell gun ;)

problem w/o button : https://www.flickr.com/photos/96568853@N02/with/16483532820/
    I use ipad 2, ios 7.0.4
  • Options
    BRITAXBRITAX Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still glitching in PVP. it is very frustrating. Lost 2 missions that i got screen lock. Also, add diamonds to missions or an option to buy them. It is a waste of time to wait for diamonds.
  • Options
    heatherfreeman1488@gmail.heatherfreeman1488@gmail. Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm a tier 7 I'm fully upgraded it won't let me go to tier 8 does anyone know y an can anyone help
  • Options
    Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    7 is as high as you can get until the next update
  • Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    still waiting for v2.0 .... when is ot coming?
  • Options
    Rafael souza 30Rafael souza 30 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Boa dia , meu CKS, não conecta de jeito nem um , está dando erro de internet ,, mais minha internet está funcionando normal ,, alguém sabe o que está acontecendo ,,, o
    Meu CKS está instalado no meu iPhone ( ios 8.1.3 )..
  • Options
    Rafael souza 30Rafael souza 30 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Boa dia , meu CKS, não conecta de jeito nem um , está dando erro de internet ,, mais minha internet está funcionando normal ,, alguém sabe o que está acontecendo ,,, o
    Meu CKS está instalado no meu iPhone ( ios 8.1.3 )..
  • Options
    sevenseasevensea Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    Yes 1 *Only 10 level add

Reply***Reply With Quote********
  • Options
    Adrian1981Adrian1981 Registered Users 1 Posts
    David can you or anyone tell me why i cant upgrade my base im at tier 8 base power 23040 i cant upgrade it wont let me or is it the last upgrade I don't know i tried to write to customer care but they won't reply
  • Options
    Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    That is the last upgrade
  • Options
    yingyotyingyot Registered Users 1 Posts
    เล่นๆไปหลุดบ่อยนะปรับปรุงด้วย
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    That is the last upgrade
    When does it happen ?