Options

Cannot download new region.

Kennycuda360Kennycuda360 Registered Users 5 Posts
Anyone having problem with new region download and says disk is full but I have 7gb.

Comments

• Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Anyone having problem with new region download and says disk is full but I have 7gb.

try to restart the device and keep on trying to download,you will be able to get it,the dev team is trying to solve the issue as our super admin has said!hope you can download the region
  • Options
    Voltron7Voltron7 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Just wanted to add this happens for me, too.

Thanks!
  • Options
    JWH2JWH2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's really getting annoying. Sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't. I've got 46 gb available...it's not my device.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I've successfully downloaded the "new" campaign content over 80 times, every time I restart the game and sometimes it likes to download the campaign section when I click to PVP and then back to Campaign. Of course there are a few "You're out of space" messages, which the "retry" button never works to correct; while I mentally reply, your game function is 'out to lunch'.

GLU: Is this just a function of updating the game without going through the App store update process? Is the campaign section re-download message caused because you're actually changing something, or is this just a universal game loading error that happens whether you add/modify game content or not?

This could be an example of one of those tiny non-communication issues that companies have when they grow, that doesn't have to snowball. Obviously we know you're still adding/changing the game and a little communication about what you've decided goes a long way. From our point of view, we never know whether it's a permanent change or temporary change made by GLU, before we start critiquing our own situation, which your "YOU'RE out of space! Please remove some apps to clear up space on YOUR disk and try again." eludes to. That message may end up being appropriate after you stop changing/modifying the game and the function of it works consistently.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I've successfully downloaded the "new" campaign content over 80 times, every time I restart the game and sometimes it likes to download the campaign section when I click to PVP and then back to Campaign. Of course there are a few "You're out of space" messages, which the "retry" button never works to correct; while I mentally reply, your game function is 'out to lunch'.

GLU: Is this just a function of updating the game without going through the App store update process? Is the campaign section re-download message caused because you're actually changing something, or is this just a universal game loading error that happens whether you add/modify game content or not?

This could be an example of one of those tiny non-communication issues that companies have when they grow, that doesn't have to snowball. Obviously we know you're still adding/changing the game and a little communication about what you've decided goes a long way. From our point of view, we never know whether it's a permanent change or temporary change made by GLU, before we start critiquing our own situation, which your "YOU'RE out of space! Please remove some apps to clear up space on YOUR disk and try again." eludes to. That message may end up being appropriate after you stop changing/modifying the game and the function of it works consistently.

The problem is very obviously not a problem with anyone not having enough data space on their device!!!! Every time I open or restart the game something want open whether it's a gun or videos for gold or heck even buying gold. There is no way you tested this new region properly or this wouldn't be happening!!! In every different forum I've posted in only one third has a very brief reply to the issues. Why not say hey this is what the problem really is and we will compensate everyone who has been affected and contacted us with there issues and the pictures to back them up will get x amount of gold and x amounts of diamonds and will still be able to purchase the weapons that were on sale that we missed can still purchase them at the sale price. If you want us to free up more data let us delete our combat record pages and or sell our guns we no longer use to other players at discounted prices or turn them back to y'all for some form of compensation. That way the people who really have money tied up in this game will continue to spend and recommend this game to others. So glu how about a real reply explaining whats the problem and take some of the advice myself and others have offered and put it to use!!
  • Options
    Kennycuda360Kennycuda360 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I finally got it to load.repeated trying to load works.thanks for your help.
  • Options
    JWH2JWH2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    As a loyal player/customer I'm sure it'll get fixed. Hats off to Nightstalker71 for beating me...my base is maxed out.
  • Options
    ClueClue Registered Users 4 Posts
    Why can't I play region 5 6 7 8 it like froze
  • Options
    It says go to hunt region 5 in Oct what dose that mean??
  • Options
    Ya it gets old playing the same region over and over and can't seem to get a answer