nooooooooooooo it's still crashing in pvp

mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
any one have the same problem:(

Comments

• BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts

yes, lost 3 games in the last few hours. Diamonds gone, energy gone, winning streak gone. Any alternative games out there that don't crash at the worst possible time????

Android Tablet
  • tigergloriatigergloria Registered Users 1 Posts

yes, lost 5 games till las 2 days
  • mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
    yes, lost 5 games till las 2 days

lost 10 energy barrs
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    Just had a pvp against Time.... crashed before it even started, energy gone, diamonds gone, winning streak gone. Same old story....
  • YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts

Ya, just lost one game but it still painful and frustrated.
  • mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
    it's a new problem
    the pvp game start bat you cant play so you lost evry thinng
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    hi all friends
    it's so sad that still you are all getting errors,create a customer care ticket,i have got almost 60 win streaks until now,no crash at all
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    hi all friends
    it's so sad that still you are all getting errors,create a customer care ticket,i have got almost 60 win streaks until now,no crash at all

GLU, are you ready?, here comes a compliment....My PVP win streak has not been broken by the game!

I've had the broken PVP win streak issue, due to game glitches, for about a month. Getting back to regular game play is really fun to remember. I always 'call it like I see it', and this improvement is definitely worth calling out. I'm still not playing PVP as much as I usually do for other reasons, that GLU has been made aware of, but a 50 win streak is looking like a HUGE improvement right now.

UPDATE: Passed the 104 win streak mark to collect my 50 gold milestone (2500AP); I've never done the calculation of how many consecutive wins it would take to get there, but now I know it's 104.

Sorry to those having this issue; I've been waiting for months to not have constant crashes; hopefully the game doesn't crash on anyone in our near future, so we can start focusing on playing the game and not about what GLU is, or is not, doing.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Zo2aZo2a Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yea me too have same issue i lost about 100 attack and this make me lost my rank every time they try to fix error they made another one
  • babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    First time see you in top 5 with me Zo2a ^_^
    First time see you in top 5 with me Zo2a ^_^

Whats your game name
  • babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    My pvp name Envoy ^_^
    My pvp name Envoy ^_^

Good job i just play this game from about one month
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Well, it was fun while it lasted. Win streak just ended at 108 due to a PVP non-load game crash. But, I got the 2500AP milestone gold; which is all I was trying to do. 108 is still my top record without a crash since I started playing the game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • gab0gab0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Well, it was fun while it lasted. Win streak just ended at 108 due to a PVP non-load game crash. But, I got the 2500AP milestone gold; which is all I was trying to do. 108 is still my top record without a crash since I started playing the game.

Same here :( Win streak ended for me at 75 few minutes ago... I hope fix this error soon..
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    congrts for the gold,its sad that some people are still getting the errors,hope everything will be fixed in version 2.0