Options

Need a Better Wepon and some help choosing one.

Tofast4u2cTofast4u2c Registered Users 32 Posts
I have a Stiletto at 2600 for the long game and a Hellhound at 3100 for close encounters. What should I be looking to replace these with for some more attacking power in the PVP matches?
Would really like to be able to move through some levels as I have some gold saved up. Thanks
Born to Cruise, Forced to Work!

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Tofast4u2c wrote: »
    I have a Stiletto at 2600 for the long game and a Hellhound at 3100 for close encounters. What should I be looking to replace these with for some more attacking power in the PVP matches?
    Would really like to be able to move through some levels as I have some gold saved up. Thanks

Get the Snowstorm Elite tesla rifle that's on sale for 750 gold.
  • Options
    Get the Snowstorm Elite tesla rifle that's on sale for 750 gold.
    Shows 1200 for me. Do you see it on sale?
  • Options

Are you on ios or droid?
  • Options
    iPad air so iOS
  • Options
    iPad air so iOS

You're looking at the wrong gun. The snowstorm elite is a tesla rifle that's on sale.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts

I think you might be mixing up the Snowstorm and the Snowstorm Elite:

Snowstorm with standard power 4800; max power 8640 (Regular price 1200 Gold)

Snowstorm Elite with standard power 7200; max power 11040 (Regularly 1500 gold, but there's a sale for 750 gold that lasts for the next 51 hours.)

As for the Heavy weapons choice; I would probably wait until next weekend to see if there is a new sale on the "Flail" with standard power 8160; max power 12000.

Those two should be useful up to a tier 8 with skillful play.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I don't see the Snowstorm Elite version anywhere. The only teslas I can see on sale is a crazy lookin Blitzens revenge. I had now idea different platforms have different options.
  • Options
    I don't see the Snowstorm Elite version anywhere. The only teslas I can see on sale is a crazy lookin Blitzens revenge. I had now idea different platforms have different options.

Weird that you see a difference, I use an iPhone, didn't you say you use iOS? Blitzen's Revenge is to the far left in the list of weapons for me to. Try scrolling all the way to the right. And you might want to read my 8:44PM comment as well, as I edited it with advice on the Heavy weapons as well.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Yep, using a IPad air 2 here Dave. And yes the Blitzens is much lower power and its on the left. On the far right is the Snowstorm as the max Tesla gun.
    Just to clarify the Tesla ( if I ever get it ) will be my new short range gun when selected in the PVP?
  • Options
    Yep, using a IPad air 2 here Dave. And yes the Blitzens is much lower power and its on the left. On the far right is the Snowstorm as the max Tesla gun.
    Just to clarify the Tesla ( if I ever get it ) will be my new short range gun when selected in the PVP?

Hmm...not that this makes a difference because you would have seen it scrolling all the way to the right, but technically the Snowstorm Elite was listed as the 2nd from the far right, at least on my list, and it had a big SALE sign on it, with a ticking time clock, that you couldn't have missed. That is really weird that iphone(me) and ipad(you) would have different weapons lists...very strange.

Sniper and Tesla = Long Range
    AR and Heavy = Short Range

Good luck with your decisions; hopefully you can take advantage of a good sale soon.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    I also do not see the Snowstorm Elite at all. I'm on Android, but could it be you have to be at a certain level? I'm at level 49 now.
  • Options
    Halfassed wrote: »
    I also do not see the Snowstorm Elite at all. I'm on Android, but could it be you have to be at a certain level? I'm at level 49 now.

Why Apple iphone and Apple ipad have different weapons lists??? I'm stumped.

Differences in purchases for Android users versus Apple users, makes a little more sense because game currencies work slightly different on Googleplay than they do through the Apple store. Maybe it has to do with the weapons you already own?; but again, I just don't see GLU making it that complicated.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
    I would level up before Sunday night to buy snowstorm elite. Not all weapons are available til you hit certain levels but it's there. Very very fun and powerful gun. Was my first gold purchase that worked and it's amazing!
  • Options
    CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
    Also, no brainier... Can't you buy the mantis and the nighthawk for cash now? You should be rocking those at level 45 for 125k cash each
  • Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    It was the level. Once I hit level 50, the Pale Horse became available to me, which I bought. Hopefully the Snowstorm Elite will become available too.
  • Options
    Correct
    I hit level 50 and Snowstorm was there. Thanks for the help everyone. I picked up a sledgehammer heavy gun on the way offered at a deal.