After purchasing a Tesla, or Heavy Gun DONT forget!!

JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
Go back to all of the regions to play those "trial" missions for lots of diamonds. I just purchased the snowstorm Elite... it is a beast!! Upgraded my base quite a few steps by going back to those other regions!

Comments

• midtown138midtown138 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Jsnfree wrote: »
    Go back to all of the regions to play those "trial" missions for lots of diamonds. I just purchased the snowstorm Elite... it is a beast!! Upgraded my base quite a few steps by going back to those other regions!

I got one too. If you stagger the missions in the different regions and try not to waste diamonds depending what your vaults holding limit is...you should be able to fully upgrade it...if not,almost anyway...I had no trouble upgrading mine
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Depending on how long you intend to play this game, you might want to wait and use the Tesla/Heavy campaigns to upgrade your future Tesla/Heavy weapons. The diamond requirements to upgrade weapons only increases with each new weapon; and they come out with more powerful weapons constantly. I used the Heavy campaigns to upgrade my Leech and I'm kind of regretting it now while I look at the Pale Horse diamond upgrades. And as soon as a Tier 8 Heavy comes out, the Pale Horse will become obsolete, as did my Leech.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • midtown138midtown138 Registered Users 34 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Depending on how long you intend to play this game, you might want to wait and use the Tesla/Heavy campaigns to upgrade your future Tesla/Heavy weapons. The diamond requirements to upgrade weapons only increases with each new weapon; and they come out with more powerful weapons constantly. I used the Heavy campaigns to upgrade my Leech and I'm kind of regretting it now while I look at the Pale Horse diamond upgrades. And as soon as a Tier 8 Heavy comes out, the Pale Horse will become obsolete, as did my Leech.

Im.Regretting it also. I wanted to wait but I gave in. Now any future weapons I get will be very slow with upgrading