Options

Now what do I do...

CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
Have to start with, love the game. Buddy got me hooked, I even won him a gun on a pvp event before I bought my iPad. I usually have a great time playing. But, I've had non stop issues since day one where I don't see the same issues on my buddies device. I deal with it mostly but find more issues steadily. Finally it seriously effects my gameplay so I make a ticket. Reading on forums est. wait time is like 2 weeks. At a point playing without is a joke so I lose interest. Checking in hoping for a response and maybe gold videos etc. finally after over another two weeks, saving every single gold I ever saw other than the issues at hand I have enough for a weapon that can put me back in the game so I jump on it praying it works right this time and it does so bam commence killing spree! However then I finally get a very bland almost generalized reply pretty much saying. Being sent to someone to look at. I try to reply no response again. Is it a chat? Or did I seriously just wait over 2 weeks to be put in cue or even worse did I wait that stinkin long to get a computer reply? Seriously hope not...And if it's not a thing I can respond to what do I do about everything I didn't mention. because, like here I don't want to write an entire book of problems especially if il have to rewrite it all if I ever actually communicate with an individual. Sorry for the very long post of my problem but, I'm not willing to find out they think they resolved one or two of the things I mentioned and being done without talking to me. and I wait another 2 weeks to get it started into the process of getting another response. I even asked if I should uninstall and start fresh since I literally can see other devices work but if they say yes now I lose like 2 months and everything I already put into this one waiting for a reply. Don't know where to go from here or how to go about it but if it's over 2 weeks to start looking at it I want it all wrapped up into this already existing ticket going on 3 weeks already. Any knowledge help or advice would be appreciated. I'm on iPad air 2 on strong wifi on latest iOS. Brand new iPad, this was first thing downloaded. bugs since day one

Comments

• Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    so sad to hear this,hope the customer care will contact you asap,i couldn't play for 2 weeks,i got a reply after 2 weeks and they fixed the issue!try to rest the device and log in again,hope it works
  • Options
    Thanks for reading at least. I see like a hundred views but stinks no solution or ideas. Here's another question I don't know if anyone might have an idea about... Would it be possible my games so messed up I don't see or receive a reply from customer care? Even worse than before. At least before I would get some of the rewards just delayed and not all of what I had earned. But now I get nothing in the past 4 days. Haven't been able to load the social page in about that long etc.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Coke wrote: »
    Thanks for reading at least. I see like a hundred views but stinks no solution or ideas. Here's another question I don't know if anyone might have an idea about... Would it be possible my games so messed up I don't see or receive a reply from customer care? Even worse than before. At least before I would get some of the rewards just delayed and not all of what I had earned. But now I get nothing in the past 4 days. Haven't been able to load the social page in about that long etc.

Read your inbox. I sent you a private message.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Don't have an option to do that, no other device to use for it and... I was told and read in the forums that's far from sure thing and I don't want to risk it
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Don't have an option to do that, no other device to use for it and... I was told and read in the forums that's far from sure thing and I don't want to risk it

Understandable. Sorry Coke, looks like you're stuck waiting on GLU. Completely closing the game out of background apps and restarting the game sometimes works, but then again, you could run into game loading issues by doing that.

I'm not sure when CKS version 2.0 comes out, but hopefully it will fix the issue you're having.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

The Customer Care queue is really long, so sorry that you haven't gotten a response.

There will be an update soon, so we are hoping that will address your issues.
  • Options
    I do appreciate finally seeing some form of interest. It's been over 3 weeks now and the game or at least on my device is non stop issue. Including today. Just now you release a heavy and tesla mission with new guns. They didn't give the one time deal to buy which leads me to believe it was accident release and now my game won't give me the one time deal when you do release it. Also since that small addition my pvp has dropped twice and I've been attacked twice while I was in pvp match losing diamonds that were supposed to be there. Non of those prior to the little heavy and tesla add a half hour ago