Do you want more Tesla and Heavy campaign sections, even without the same reward?

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
I like the idea of letting us play the Tesla/Heavy campaign sections more because they're different than the other campaigns.

An old idea we came up for Deer Hunter and Dino Hunter, for the "rare hunts" sections, was to let the special sections repeat while making them more difficult each time.

For example:
Once you 'complete' the Tesla campaign section in "Global Assault", the Tesla section would repeat itself, but without the same reward and with a shorter time clock to complete it.

So maybe this could work:
Round 1 is a large amount of diamonds with a 4 minute time clock (which we currently have);
Round 2 is a few diamonds with a 3 minute time clock;

Round 3 is a large amount of cash with a 2 minute time clock;
Round 4 is a small amount of cash with a 1 minute time clock;

Round 5 is a small amount of gold with a 45 second time clock;
Round 6 is a larger amount of gold with a 30 second time clock.

I think they could apply that progressive repeat formula to the regular 'open contracts' which could make them more fun. They could keep the 'open contracts' continually open as they are now, but the progression of shortening the time clock offers a progressive challenge.

GLU: Of course spending cash/diamonds/gold could be apart of this idea as long as it's worth it and provides more playing the additional game content.

Any thoughts, ideas, additions, or edits will be appreciated. Thanks players.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    nice idea,i am also backing you in this,but i doubt glu will give us gold for winning contracts
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    nice idea,i am also backing you in this,but i doubt glu will give us gold for winning contracts

Hahaha...I'm not holding my breath for the gold reward, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.. Thanks for the support Ready. Round 5&6 would be harder than any of the regular campaign sections though, and when I wrote 'small amount of gold', I really meant 1 gold; 'large amount of gold' meant 2 or 3 gold. I can dream can't I?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Hahaha...I'm not holding my breath for the gold reward, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.. Thanks for the support Ready. Round 5&6 would be harder than any of the regular campaign sections though, and when I wrote 'small amount of gold', I really meant 1 gold; 'large amount of gold' meant 2 or 3 gold. I can dream can't I?

hahaha,sure bro,i am also dreaming at least one gold for each contract!as the free gold option is not working great for me!LOL