Options

Crash

TimzTimz Registered Users 3 Posts
CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH. I go to PVP choose my opponent us my diamonds and then CRASH. Where are my diamonds?

Comments

• Options
    greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    The game is still glitchy and buggy. It's crashing in the Campaign mode too. Don't spend any real money till the game works. They have enough advertising dollars to devote to R&D. Save your money to buy a WORKING product.
  • Options
    Ok. So. I got frustrated with the game and deleted it from my iPad. But I kept the files. How do I get it back without starting over. My user name is still active. How do I find it?
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Timz wrote: »
    Ok. So. I got frustrated with the game and deleted it from my iPad. But I kept the files. How do I get it back without starting over. My user name is still active. How do I find it?

why did you remove the game?how did you keep the files?using itunes?please describe it and maybe we can help.
  • Options
    I deleted the game because it crashed a LOT and the next mission keep telling me that I had to more space on my 30 gb iPad. Sounds silly now but I like the game and spent a lot of time playing. I don't know if you are using an iPad but I pressed and held the game till it shook and the x appeared I hit the x and the question appeared are you sure and I pressed delet. Then the question came up asking if I wanted to file the file so I kept them.