Options

Dear glu people

CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
your customer care is lacking. Either automated or they don't know how to, or bother to, read! I strongly request a private msg from someone who knows what they are doing so I don't have to put all my issues out here publicly. I've posted before, I sent customer service numerous msgs and after over 3 weeks they don't even bother to scroll through them just click auto reply and move on... I didn't wait the better part of a month to have a single issue half heartedly addressed and everything else be ignored entirely. Understand a back log. But admins as well as players have openly stated 2-3 weeks is too much. And if you don't fix the issue. It doesn't go away. Why should I go back to the bottom of the list because you didn't even read, which one would think, would be part of the "customer service" job since email is only way to get to you.

And by someone who knows what they are doing I mean a glu rep or admin or someone who actually can look into this or relay my service msgs to a real live person instead of whatever Is supposedly doing it now.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Agreed, I hear you. This may sound pessimistic, but it's true...

I've come to terms that we can offer feedback or choose not to; we don't have any real power in the situation. Sure we can complain, write bad reviews or whatever, but you're seeing their response to our flooding the customer service que.

They have a no refund policy, so that takes care of the real world money debate. Game issues are all under the umbrella of 'play at your own risk'. If something doesn't work as it's intended to, then I'm sure our reporting is helpful, but if it's not us, it will be someone else, eventually.

I've spent hours reporting each game error to customer care in the past; carefully describing each issue with screen shots, and I receive a response weeks later, with the exact same kind of response you're talking about.

Just write to them without expectation; reporting the issues with their game is a game testing service we are offering to them, but that is our choice. They don't ask us to do it and they typically don't tell us anything in return.

GLU: Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    David T wrote: »

I've come to terms that we can offer feedback or choose not to; we don't have any real power in the situation. Sure we can complain, write bad reviews or whatever, but you're seeing their response to our flooding the customer service que.

They have a no refund policy, so that takes care of the real world money debate. Game issues are all under the umbrella of 'play at your own risk'. If something doesn't work as it's intended to, then I'm sure our reporting is helpful, but if it's not us, it will be someone else, eventually.

I've spent hours reporting each game error to customer care in the past; carefully describing each issue with screen shots, and I receive a response weeks later, with the exact same kind of response you're talking about.

Just write to them without expectation; reporting the issues with their game is a game testing service we are offering to them, but that is our choice. They don't ask us to do it and they typically don't tell us anything in return.

David T wrote: »

David you're pretty much right. The have sent me a few hundred gold about a month ago BC I had the screen shots to back it up. I did pester the heck out of them. Been doing it again all month but haven't heard back in at least a month. Last time it was two weeks. I'm guessing with all the glitches and bugs since the World on Fire region has come out they have been hammered by probably a million messages!!!!! Lol. But I'm gonna keep hammering as we all should. They say the squeaky wheel gets the oil. So I'm either gonna get rewards or a super bug deletin my account for raising so much cane through messages and posts. I'm sorry to tell them even with their post about not discussing our problems in posts and replies but I invo the 1st ammendment!!!! Haha. Give them H*LL GUYS!!!
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Gentlemen,

Your expectations are too high for this company, it has an F rating and that won't be changing anytime soon.

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    Well here is Angel I hnow it all holocaust!!! I've been compensated a few hundred on more than one occasion. Why discourage everyone from trying and yes the more the better. If they are so bad quit playing their games!!! If you don't hav anything nice to say keep it to yourself please mam.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sorry this has been your experience. You should respond to your ticket- I think you can reject your ticket being closed?

Regarding getting eyes on your issues, the teams watch for trends in highest visibility places (not the forums), so you should be honest and specific in your reviews.
  • Options
    St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    Coke wrote: »
    your customer care is lacking. Either automated or they don't know how to, or bother to, read! I strongly request a private msg from someone who knows what they are doing so I don't have to put all my issues out here publicly. I've posted before, I sent customer service numerous msgs and after over 3 weeks they don't even bother to scroll through them just click auto reply and move on... I didn't wait the better part of a month to have a single issue half heartedly addressed and everything else be ignored entirely. Understand a back log. But admins as well as players have openly stated 2-3 weeks is too much. And if you don't fix the issue. It doesn't go away. Why should I go back to the bottom of the list because you didn't even read, which one would think, would be part of the "customer service" job since email is only way to get to you.

And by someone who knows what they are doing I mean a glu rep or admin or someone who actually can look into this or relay my service msgs to a real live person instead of whatever Is supposedly doing it now.

I've just checked with the team, and there isn't a ticket sent from the email address you've used for forums. Can you PM me your PvP name and the email address you've used to send a ticket to Customer Care?