Options

gold refund

Zo2aZo2a Registered Users 34 Posts
Hey all is there any way to get my money back i have a lot of gold dont need it any more coz i will travel to another country and don't have time to play much if any one have idea or know how i get my money back pls feed me back

Comments

• Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Zo2a wrote: »
    Hey allis there any way to get my money back i have a lot of gold dont need it any more coz i will travel to another country and don't have time to play much if any one have idea or know how i get my money back pls feed me back

oh Zo2a,why are you leaving the game?let the gold be there,whenever you get time you can play,you are such a good player,don't leave the game,take care
  • Options
    Iamready wrote: »
    oh Zo2a,why are you leaving the game?let the gold be there,whenever you get time you can play,you are such a good player,don't leave the game,take care

Thanks lamready, i have new branch of my company and must be there to follow up work so i dont have time to play much like before
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    No, there is no refund or transfer.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    No, there is no refund or transfer.

Thanks for reply
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Thanks lamready, i have new branch of my company and must be there to follow up work so i dont have time to play much like before

Wow that's great,wish you all the best and hope you can open many more branches All over the world,anyway don't leave the game,you can always play when you get time,wish you all success for the new branch,take care
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

Wish you the best of luck!