moderating comment??

IamreadyIamready Experienced MemberRegistered Users 224 Posts
Hi friends
what are the bad comments that you are getting?i really want to know why people are using such bad words when they are playing,it's only a game,take in that spirit.it's my opinion,i want to know what others think ,thanks and take care

Comments

  • Hellhunter123Hellhunter123 New Member Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    I received a lot of bad comments , but i dont care cause they belong to immature people .
  • markywbamarkywba New Member Registered Users 20 Posts
    I've received a lot of obscene comments too! not good when my 7year son is watching over my shoulder and sees the 'F' word plastered all over my screen.
    It needs to be cut out!!!
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Experienced Member Registered Users 123 Posts
    I never see the comments anymore for some reason. I was going to ask if others are but I guess so. Not sure why I don't get them but I guess it's a good thing.
  • IamreadyIamready Experienced Member Registered Users 224 Posts
    I never see the comments anymore for some reason. I was going to ask if others are but I guess so. Not sure why I don't get them but I guess it's a good thing.

    i guess you have turned off the bragging option in setting,that's why you are not getting any comments
  • IamreadyIamready Experienced Member Registered Users 224 Posts
    markywba wrote: »
    I've received a lot of obscene comments too! not good when my 7year son is watching over my shoulder and sees the 'F' word plastered all over my screen.
    It needs to be cut out!!!

    exactly the same situation here,i am also having a 7 year old son and he is asking what is written,the comments i am getting are so so bad,i am so ashamed that i never rematch with them,anyway thanks for the concern
  • markywbamarkywba New Member Registered Users 20 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    i guess you have turned off the bragging option in setting,that's why you are not getting any comments

    I too have found this option in settings and have now turned off the comments - its a good option to have!
  • midtown138midtown138 New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    I tell them That I love them in the comments :p
  • YmiePJYmiePJ New Member Registered Users 26 Posts
    Isn't it a free of speech and freedom of expressions.
  • coolH2O73coolH2O73 New Member Registered Users 14 Posts
    YmiePJ wrote: »
    Isn't it a free of speech and freedom of expressions.

    That is true, but it is still just a game. It really isn't necessary, because if you think about it, no one's really winning. I've found some of the comments humorous, and imagine how some of these eccentric people are if confronted face to face. Frankly, I think it's an outlet to make up for what their personalities are lacking in real life. ��
  • IamreadyIamready Experienced Member Registered Users 224 Posts
    coolH2O73 wrote: »
    Frankly, I think it's an outlet to make up for what their personalities are lacking in real life. ��
    exactly,very well said,it's their personality that reflects in the comments,im always saying 'well played,thanks' even if get the f*k or even worse comments
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Experienced Member Registered Users 157 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    exactly,very well said,it's their personality that reflects in the comments,im always saying 'well played,thanks' even if get the f*k or even worse comments
    I get one who mention my mother ... It ****me off but still leave a nice comment.
  • IamreadyIamready Experienced Member Registered Users 224 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    I get one who mention my mother ... It ****me off but still leave a nice comment.

    yes bro,i have also received the same comment once,its so bad the people who are playing this game are so freaked,i have played many games but i never had such bad comments!
  • GrisncGrisnc New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    When I first got obscene comments they were the first I would seek revenge on. Now I totally them. Maybe one day they'll just go away. No reason for that stuff.
  • DeknezGDeknezG New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    Those are freedoms not all players have. Most Western countries do, but remember that this is a worldwide game!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.