Options

Kudos to Glu Customer Service Team

SGMSGM Registered Users 4 Posts
I wanted to say thank you to the Glu Customer Service team. Like many of you, I had severe issues with the game a few weeks ago with the error codes, server maintenance, etc. In my case it was severe enough that my profile was lost and I have started the game as a new player from level one, losing all the weapons and gear, gold, and cash, and everything. And like many of you, I was getting frustrated with what seemed to be a lack of response. But I have figured out the reality of the world. Like most, they can be a little busy at times. I was tempted to make a few choice rants on the forum and swear off all Glu games completely, an tell all my friends and so on and so on - but I also realized that we were still communicating and all was not a total loss.

I found on average to be several days (usually 3 or 4) between responses but we kept at the communication and ultimately my issues were resolved and even more so, well beyond my expectations. Yes it would be nice if they responded immediately, or even within a few hours or the day - that would be ideal (and customer service rules) but the reality is if you keep your head and give a little, you also get a little. Sometimes things just take a little time.

At the end of the day, Glu satisfied my issue, they compensated me for my trouble, and really - what did I lose? A few days of not playing the game? Big deal - I have a life and other things to do from time to time anyway and as much as I enjoy the game, my life has not been ruined.

So please, keep a little perspective in the real world and work a little and I think you will find Glu does value you as players and customers. So I'm sure I'll get a few negative replies from some of you whop are completely frustrated but to you I say - relax. Work it out and it will be fine.

THANKS GLU

Comments

• Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    SGM wrote: »
    I wanted to say thank you to the Glu Customer Service team. Like many of you, I had severe issues with the game a few weeks ago with the error codes, server maintenance, etc. In my case it was severe enough that my profile was lost and I have started the game as a new player from level one, losing all the weapons and gear, gold, and cash, and everything. And like many of you, I was getting frustrated with what seemed to be a lack of response. But I have figured out the reality of the world. Like most, they can be a little busy at times. I was tempted to make a few choice rants on the forum and swear off all Glu games completely, an tell all my friends and so on and so on - but I also realized that we were still communicating and all was not a total loss.

I found on average to be several days (usually 3 or 4) between responses but we kept at the communication and ultimately my issues were resolved and even more so, well beyond my expectations. Yes it would be nice if they responded immediately, or even within a few hours or the day - that would be ideal (and customer service rules) but the reality is if you keep your head and give a little, you also get a little. Sometimes things just take a little time.

At the end of the day, Glu satisfied my issue, they compensated me for my trouble, and really - what did I lose? A few days of not playing the game? Big deal - I have a life and other things to do from time to time anyway and as much as I enjoy the game, my life has not been ruined.

So please, keep a little perspective in the real world and work a little and I think you will find Glu does value you as players and customers. So I'm sure I'll get a few negative replies from some of you whop are completely frustrated but to you I say - relax. Work it out and it will be fine.

THANKS GLU

that's agreat news,i was also having the same issue with customer care and after 2 weeks i got everything sorted out and i was pretty happy,anyway i still think they need to be more quick in responding,happy gaming,take care
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad you received a positive outcome.
  • Options
    CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
    Curious. Were you able to reply and get response through customer care button or through here on forum? I spent over 3 weeks waiting. Can't talk to the Mudassar guy he won't read my entire msg even let alone let me talk to him. And as far as I know they closed the ticket. Even posted on here for a admin or at least some form of rep to find out if that's the case or not a few days ago, but they'd rather comment on good news then deal with unresloved issues I guess. I'm sure you all are connected one way or another. Even just a bump email to the right person would be appreciated but I've been left in the dark for almost 4 weeks. I see posts like this and remain partially hopeful. Time will tell
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Coke wrote: »
    Curious. Can't talk to the Mudassar guy he won't read my entire msg even let alone let me talk to him.
    Same guy that eventually responds to me with a version of "sorry for the delay, team is aware of the issues"...curious indeed.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    It's getting laughable. I'm one of the few they won't even acknowledge. Obviously I've tried customer care. I posted on forum my own post raising issue. No reply. I've posted on others and asked questions about even more still. Never any interest what so ever from the company
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Coke wrote: »
    It's getting laughable. I'm one of the few they won't even acknowledge. Obviously I've tried customer care. I posted on forum my own post raising issue. No reply. I've posted on others and asked questions about even more still. Never any interest what so ever from the company

There is nothing specific about you or your requests. There is a queue and you'll need to be patient.
  • Options
    Rejoin the que? To be sent to someone who can't read or just plain won't bother to? I've already waited in que. Seriously 4 weeks now. I didn't wait 3 weeks for your rep to click past me without even browsing my issues. Which is why I brought issue here. You expect me to wait again because your rep fails to even read what I waited 3 weeks for. Don't think so. You yourself talked about how bad 2-3 week wait time was. However you mentioned it in regard to trialpay or one of the gold ad providers. Would be nice to hold ourselves to the standards expected from others
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Is it possible that the customer care 'team' is actually just one real person? Is it possible that Admin/Super admin/Moderator are actually one real person? LOL. Maybe some of these forum posters are Admin in disguise...Oh how I love the virtual world....I could be the majority stock holder of GLUU and no one would ever know...Mawhahahaha!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Is it possible that the customer care 'team' is actually just one real person? Is it possible that Admin/Super admin/Moderator are actually one real person? LOL. Maybe some of these forum posters are Admin in disguise...Oh how I love the virtual world....I could be the majority stock holder of GLUU and no one would ever know...Mawhahahaha!

David T does have a point. The mudassar guy was also responsible for fixing my problem.
  • Options
    Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
    Actually, the customer service system is an automated system that uses a random number generator to determine how long your request will remain in the queue, which virtual representative will respond and whether or not your issue is resolved or placed back into the queue. It's all part of the game! ;-)
  • Options
    It's true. And if it is that sucks. I would feel pretty bad for him. There's lots of issues, and il be the first to admit I wouldnt want to be the one dealing with them. Especially if that was the case and there was only one guy. Honestly I'm just mad I sent msgs for 2 weeks. Tons of issues mentioned in regard to my game. After 3 weeks, one single topic was mentioned, then he was gone. No chat just a message covering a single topic. Even if there's not a fix for any of the rest of it. At least acknowledge you read the msg and know about the list of issues not just one so I didn't waste over 3 weeks to not even know if it was seen
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Same guy that eventually responds to me with a version of "sorry for the delay, team is aware of the issues"...curious indeed.

hahaha,same guy for me also,but i got the 80 gold back,thanks Mudassar,anyway is there only one guy for the entire glu customer care??????