Options

How Are Base Diamonds Stolen being detemined?

TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
I have maxed out base defense & have strongest guns yet when I leave the game for 45 mins I get attacked 3 times and lose 6000 to 8000+ in diamonds from my base but none from my non saved diamonds. I go to revenge and even maxed out bases I go after are showing only 1900 to 2400 available to steal. There is some inequity there. Very seldom do I find these other maxed out bases have more than 2500 to 3200 exposed. I feel like a convience store in a getto getting robbed every night. Any suggestions or is this just a flaw in the game. Seems only way to protect diamonds is to keep game open.

Comments

• Options
    BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    I was hit 6 times during the night (Internet shut down). The smallest amount they got away with was 2459 diamonds the biggest loss was 3655 diamonds. Total loss around 18,000 diamonds. I have never got even near that total from 6 wins on the trot, so no, I have no idea how the amount that can be taken is determined. Would like to know if anyone out there has any ideas.............

Android Tablet
  • Options
    CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
    Amount stolen varies to amount you currently have. If you have 112k they can get 6k or more easy if you sit on 10k they might get 1600... If you're close to upgrade you can't log out or you'll lose them. Part of glu forcing online numbers and forcing you to wait and wait for another few thousand. Also the closer you are to upgrade the less you'll find in your random pvp. Because it's set up to keep you online not let you progress. Just like the moderators and admins will comment on just about everything on here other than problems. Because they don't deal with problems they only want your money and time for ratings. I've made them tons of money just from watching stupid free videos. Over 2.5 gigs of screen shots now that they haven't paid me and no one gives a ****. I've posted here and customer service for almost 4 weeks now and nothing. So my opinion and advice. Enjoy it for a free waste of time. Don't get hooked or waste a penny considering how much they actually care and deal with their customer base. As for me. Good guns good base decent gold sitting there but I won't touch this stupid thing other than forum and customer care til mine is resolved. Til then il be here rather often shedding light on how they treat the individual
  • Options
    Makmek03Makmek03 Registered Users 4 Posts
    How was your diAmonds stolen?
  • Options
    I was playing their special on pvp and earned 1500 in diamonds and 100in gold which when I hit the collect icon well got nothing for my efforts. Why have a game which you make Bo coo money on at least give the player what they earned. Still waiting
  • Options
    maniackmaniack Registered Users 3 Posts
    i have 40k in 10 min they stolen my 15 k how the **** it this happened.i think it is the computer ho is doing that.you have to buy gold to advance .this is my opinion
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed that the stolen diamond amount has increased? A couple weeks ago, the most stolen at one time was about 2000. Last night, I was having 4000+ stolen per attack. Now I know you lose more the more you have acquired but nothing has changed for me the last couple weeks. Same amount in the vault, same generator level. I'm trying to upgrade my base but it's impossible. I can't keep more than 30000 & I don't want to keep my phone on for days. I just think it's crazy frustrating! Especially when you revenge these people & can only get a fraction of the diamonds back. I support the idea of only losing diamonds that are not in the vault. I know this means less diamonds per attack but at least you can keep them. Or at least come up with a more fair system. This is ridiculous
  • Options
    You best buy gold youngster. Quest117 speaking, look me up. If you think you got the wavos to fight me bring it on. I'm waiting you chicken.
  • Options
    TBK you best grow up and fight like a beast not like a whiner. You want to fight Quest117 will take on you and everyone you know and everyone they know. Then you all can whine together. Come and get it!!!!
  • Options
    KikopitKikopit Registered Users 12 Posts
    Imreef wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that the stolen diamond amount has increased? A couple weeks ago, the most stolen at one time was about 2000. Last night, I was having 4000+ stolen per attack. Now I know you lose more the more you have acquired but nothing has changed for me the last couple weeks. Same amount in the vault, same generator level. I'm trying to upgrade my base but it's impossible. I can't keep more than 30000 & I don't want to keep my phone on for days. I just think it's crazy frustrating! Especially when you revenge these people & can only get a fraction of the diamonds back. I support the idea of only losing diamonds that are not in the vault. I know this means less diamonds per attack but at least you can keep them. Or at least come up with a more fair system. This is ridiculous

I noticed the increase as well.
    I am done with this game. Their motives are obviously very greedy.
    This is what happens when people are getting too greedy; they simply loose their customers for life.
    Good luck guys.