Error code 116000; Network Error

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
Started getting the 116000 network error code about 15 minutes ago; game won't load. Internet connection is great. Reset device, closed the game multiple times; same with using 'restart' button. Almost had 128000 diamonds for an upgrade....ahhh...got to love the timing...I wonder how many I'll have left once I'm able to sign on again. Oh GLU, what are your servers doing this time?
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Started getting the 116000 network error code about 15 minutes ago; game won't load. Internet connection is great. Reset device, closed the game multiple times; same with using 'restart' button. Almost had 128000 diamonds for an upgrade....ahhh...got to love the timing...I wonder how many I'll have left once I'm able to sign on again. Oh GLU, what are your servers doing this time?

thats bad,its really sad that we get error while having so much diamonds,hope you get the game working and you don't loose much diamonds,take care
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Was able to log into the game after the 45 minute wait. Did lose 30000 diamonds in 39 minutes. Interesting though, that I have a 'attack lost' registered 3 minutes ago, without being signed on to the game for 45 minutes???

The other interesting thing is that the last attacker got 2000 more diamonds than the previous attacker. If your reward is based on the total amount of diamonds someone has, how is it possible to get more diamonds than the previous attacker, when the total I had was 4500 less diamonds???
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Was able to log into the game after the 45 minute wait. Did lose 30000 diamonds in 39 minutes. Interesting though, that I have a 'attack lost' registered 3 minutes ago, without being signed on to the game for 45 minutes???

The other interesting thing is that the last attacker got 2000 more diamonds than the previous attacker. If your reward is based on the total amount of diamonds someone has, how is it possible to get more diamonds than the previous attacker, when the total I had was 4500 less diamonds???
    that's interesting!how did he get more than what you had?????
    Iamready wrote: »
    that's interesting!how did he get more than what you had?????

You're misunderstanding what I wrote. Let me try again.

Social log:
    Defense lost: 6200 diamonds lost - "7 minutes ago"
    Defense lost; 4200 diamonds lost
    Defense lost; 4800 diamonds lost
    Defense lost; 7200 diamonds lost
    Defense lost; 8000 diamonds lost - "39 minutes ago"

It doesn't make sense that the last attacker got 6200 diamonds when I had the least amount of diamonds total.

It also doesn't make sense that it jumped from 7200 diamonds to 4800; it should have jumped from 7200 to 6500.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Error 116000 is back. Has been for the last 20 minutes.
    iPhone 4, usually.