More or less PVP Errors DURING tournament or BETWEEN tournaments?

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
I'm experiencing more PVP/Campaign game issues than I did during the PVP tournament. I had 1 crash during the 4 day tournament and have had 5 so far in the last 24 hours. I much rather have crashes not during a tournament, but obviously no crashes would be great.

Has anyone else noticed the game crashes have increased after the tournament?
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    everything is going smooth for me,not a single crash at all,hope this continues forever
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I'm experiencing more PVP/Campaign game issues than I did during the PVP tournament. I had 1 crash during the 4 day tournament and have had 5 so far in the last 24 hours. I much rather have crashes not during a tournament, but obviously no crashes would be great.

This is getting weird, I've played about 20 PVP's since the last tournament finished and it hasn't crashed once. I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but it seems you're experiencing the exact opposite of what I've been seeing.

Android tablet.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    BrendanF wrote: »
    This is getting weird, I've played about 20 PVP's since the last tournament finished and it hasn't crashed once. I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but it seems you're experiencing the exact opposite of what I've been seeing.

Android tablet.
    And I play on Apple/iOS. The last PVP tournament was the first time that I wasn't getting game errors/crashes. If this is GLU flipping a switch to help Apple versus Android or the other way around, I am going to laugh at them for being rediculous.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    And I play on Apple/iOS. The last PVP tournament was the first time that I wasn't getting game errors/crashes. If this is GLU flipping a switch to help Apple versus Android or the other way around, I am going to laugh at them for being rediculous.

I had just 3 crashes during the last event which feels like a major improvement. How did you fare this time around?

Android Tablet
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    BrendanF wrote: »
    I had just 3 crashes during the last event which feels like a major improvement. How did you fare this time around?

Android Tablet

Well I played about 200 matches. I had 2 'no button' issues the first day and 10 complete game crashes, black screen, auto-restarts total through the 4 day tournament. None of the issues happened back-to-back and I couldn't see any pattern as to when or why they were happening. 5% error rate is the standard in my experience for the last couple of months, with the 2/17 tournament being the only exception.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • SegaboySegaboy Registered Users 1 Posts
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts

i did not get any pvp crash unless it is in a tournament,too bad for you,when is the freaking update coming lol