How many agree that GLU add an option tho trae or sale guns that we don't need?

R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
I have a lot of guns that don't need. Will be a good idea to be able to trade for granades rockets etc .

Comments

• PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Same here, but I doubt that'll be a priority for them -- they make money if you have to buy gold to get new stuff, not by letting you trade for it.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    No trade-ins or sell backs at this time. There may be some kind of equivalent to "fusion" in the future, but it's doubtful.
  • Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    No trade-ins or sell backs at this time. There may be some kind of equivalent to "fusion" in the future, but it's doubtful.

What kinda response is that???!! There maybe some type of fusion in the future but it's doubtful....???!! Why don't you just say no it's not gonna happen or that you actually have no idea!!! I mean really how much say so do you have with GLU??? That's an honest question??
  • coolH2O73coolH2O73 Registered Users 14 Posts
    What kinda response is that???!! There maybe some type of fusion in the future but it's doubtful....???!! Why don't you just say no it's not gonna happen or that you actually have no idea!!! I mean really how much say so do you have with GLU??? That's an honest question??

I think you misunderstood DJ. I believe the next campaign is going to be called "fusion", but there just isn't any trade-backs with regards to guns.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    I have a lot of guns that don't need. Will be a good idea to be able to trade for granades rockets etc .

noway,i don't think it will happen at all
  • stupidstupid Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well we can hope anyway
  • BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    Don't be silly people. Glu is a business and they're in it to make money.

There's no way they're going to allow trading of weapons between players.

If players started trading guns etc. then less people would spend real money buying virtual gold to buy virtual weapons.

Wow. Well, cool response, bro. I answered your question with exactly what I knew and what I could offer as a possibility. You need to relax.
    coolH2O73 wrote: »
    I think you misunderstood DJ. I believe the next campaign is going to be called "fusion", but there just isn't any trade-backs with regards to guns.

No, no. I was saying "fusion" like in other games where you can use fusion to essentially merge two weapons into a stronger one. But that was completely a guess. I highly doubt that would happen. But that would just be the only possible angle something like what's being requested here could possibly work.
  • Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    See Cool. Gluadmin I'm relaxed. But I just think it's wrong to bring it up when you know it's not gonna happen. I wish there would be a trade in old guns for diamonds or something at least. Or just 10 pieces of gold per gun then people would be encouraged to keep upgrading more and purchase gold to do that. I believe the people that don't buy gold would feel like they put in work and were rewarded for it and purchase even small amounts of gold to keep up in the arms race. Because people are getting discouraged by the same ppl winning every tournament and having the best bases along with the limited amount of regions to play ppl are going to other games or just giving up gaming all together.