Options

Bug totally breaks level - Europe, open contract, short range

NthNth Registered Users 12 Posts
On the very first screen there's an enemy underneath the catwalk and you can't point your gun low enough to point it at him, so you can't shoot him, and it won't give you a move-forward arrow because you haven't killed all the enemies on screen. So there's literally no way to get through the level

iOS 8, up to date, stock install
iPad 2, 16 GB

Comments

• Options
    Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Change the order in which you shoot your enemies and he won't hide. Had to do the same thing in a campaign Good Luck
  • Options
    Its not that he hides, it's that he's never in a shootable location to begin with.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    Change the order in which you shoot your enemies and he won't hide. Had to do the same thing in a campaign Good Luck

Good advice here.
  • Options
    As I said above, even before shot number one is fired this guy is already underneath the floor. It doesn't matter what order I do or don't shoot at each of the actually hittable targets. This isn't a technique thing, this is an obvious bug in the game. If you want I could try to figure out how to record and post a video of it.
  • Options
    Kennycuda360Kennycuda360 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same thing happen to me.when you see the first two guys at the beginning,Fire at them without a hitting them.let them start shooting,take them slowly and then the other guy wlll work up the stairs.
  • Options
    I tried that, it didn't work. I shot all over the place without killing the two visible enemies or the cargo box, but the downstairs guy under the catwalk never moved into a shootable place. Then I tried killing off each one and waiting awhile, but still downstairs guy never moved into a shootable location.
  • Options
    HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Had same issue only way I got him was to toss a grenade
  • Options
    Look, I made a video of it so you can see the problem for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yrz2Ks0JdA
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    I'm sorry but I'm ROTFFL!!!! That's nuts!!!! No better evidence than that!!